THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I actually prefer them together. YOu guys are pretty entertaining. PLease do continue...

Navy or Airforce?
 
mexico!! haven't been to canada yet, but i loved mexico. I MISS THE FOOD!!

air soft or nerf guns?
 
hahahah adrian you are worsum!

most definently Break your thread!

fix your weave banning you or nodmyhead banning you
 
dying from a tornado, i live in the middle of thee country, so tsunami is less likely

lucky charms or fruit loops
 
phone

I have a personal vendetta against Apple.

I dont own a phone though, so that might be a problem.


Cotton or Wool?