THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Well & tap water from where? I guess I'll say tap.

Take a hit to the back of the head with a Harry Potter book, or slapped on the cheek with a twilight book?
 
Hmm. Depends which book. The thickest Harry Potter or the thickest Twilight? I think Twilight is slightly smaller, so that one.

Spending an hour trying to find the TV remote down the back of the sofa, or spending about 4 seconds standing up to do it on the actual telly?
 
:D the last, I somehow manage to make my remote disappear all the time :p

new or old (B/W) movies?