THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Depends.. If you mean gummys as in gummy bears and gummy worms then I pick that!

Cake or brownies?
 
scrambled WITH cheese!


Having to cut off your foot, or chew off your arm
 
High heels, cause they make me taller!! :p

Writing an essay or giving a speech?
 
Giving a speech


(Latin names for animals)

Vulpes vulpes or Puma concolor?
 
Arrrgh! I had to look the first one up :(

Vulpes vulpes :D

mother tongue or other language?
 
mother tongue. The other language could be Russian, and I don't speak Russian.

Cake or keyboard?
 
I don't wanna hurt any girl, so I'll be diplomatic here: Estrella looks cool with curly hair, and Astrid looks cool with straight hair. For myself: straight :D

Upside-down or bluetooth?