THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I think I'd say work, though now I sure do are happy I am not working yet. :)

Coffee or Tea?
 
So does it means that one can drive a stamp under the sea as same way as one does with an submarine? :confused:
 
I'd say stamp then. I think people in the submarine wouldn't feel very safe with me being the captain of it. ;) :p
 
haha


Shalom or Peace (which one word do you prefer in language like wise)
 
Probably Skiing.. Lol.. even though, I haven't done either..


Watch a movie based on a true story?? or Watch a movie that was fiction??
 
Aren't most true stories fiction, too? Oh all right, fiction. True life depresses me too much.

Who is right, NFL owners or NFL players?
 
Wait, non fiction is true and fiction is false, right? or do I have that backwards.. haha. oh well..

And I'm not for sure which one to pick..lol

oceans or lakes??