THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
*I do that with my apple too~!!!! :D*
hat......scarves make my neck itchy.....

freshly squeezed juice or from a carton
 
ham. That's what I get on my Subway sandwiches.

Subway, or Quiznos?
 
I've never been to round table, so Pizza hut.

Trig, or British Lit?
 
blue........

do you go to the dentist regularly or not regularly?
 
I haven't to the dentist in ages!

top bunk, or bottom?
 
frozen yogurt......

greeting people with a hand shake or a hug........
 
Depends if I know them well, but I like hugs better.

Getting a ticket from a cute cop, or a warnng from an ugly one?
 
planned party....I hate surprises lol....

camping or no camping..........