THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I can't choose because I don't really listen to country... I've heard good old & good "new"(2005-10))

Wings to fly or Gills & ability to visit the deepest depths?
 
Wings! I never had those dreams people talk about where one can fly :(

Plants or flowers?
 
Wings! I never had those dreams people talk about where one can fly :(

Plants or flowers?

(I had a dream I was going to fly or jump or both & I fell down 12 feet landed on my shoulder & neck, it jolted me awake)

MTV or VH1? Neither! ... uhhgghhhg eeewwrrrr I'd erase MTV! :D

Roaches or rats?
 
I choose the pineapple. (the non-grenade) hehe.


The actual book or one of those new Nooks/Kindles?
 
You picked the grenade because the correct answer for the pineapple is 'a pineapple'.

I prefer to have my own tangible book that will show age and use. I know that a kindle or nook is convenient for when you finish a book and need another to restart so for that reason I would want one but if I want a book to read I'd prefer it in its own cover in tangible book form.
 
you didnt post a new this or that, so I will borrow your tangible book :p

potatoes or rice?