THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hand written notes; cards are confining and do half the work for you, haha.

This, or that? :p
 
Both!! I had mashed potatoes at lunch today.:)

Dishwasher, hand washing?
 
ummm, regular? (just because I'm not a fan of tamarinds)

AC or DC Voltage?
 
Neither hahaha :D I dislike them equally honest... I mean me.

We're in another country & a guy we don't understand come running up to us shouting in another language. He looks angry or distressed you really can't tell because of his peculiar body language... would you: give him some change, follow him, call the police, shout at him in english to see how he likes it?
 
maybe I could shout at him in english to see how he likes it..but it's not good to show people disrespect especially if we take a different race ..

Morning or Evening ?