THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
play doh is like rubber clay tastes really salty but its as smart as eating a crayon - no harm. eat a crayon or eat play doh?
 
hehe I wouldn't choose between that two . I've never tastes anything like that :D

Study Hard or Work Hard ?
 
Hmmm.... that's a hard one. (No pun intended:) )
Maybe work hard? I do both anyway. :D
Apples or oranges?
 
Oh. Grrr. Oranges, Randy. I hate it when Iam posting and 2 people post before I can.

Okay, NOW Rice Krispies or Captain Crunch?
 
Rice crispies :)

Everyone posts faster than me since I text slowly.

Cream of lima bean soup or cream of celery stew?
 
Cream of lima bean soup :D

A person with beautiful appearance but bad in behaviour or A person that is not beautiful in appearance but good in behaviour ?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Chineese please... my friend was just telling me how we should go get Chineese food.

Store leftovers for weeks or days?