THIS PAIN OF MINE :)

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Senior Member
Feb 21, 2014
70,985
9,742
113
This pain is constant. Day and night, I feel this pain that God has bestowed upon me. Sometimes it burns me like a hot fire poker. Yet, through the pain, I laugh! I smile! I keep a positive attitude because it gets me through the day without giving up and giving in to the pain. Pain knows no limits, it is not mindful of the age of the person it afflicts. It really is terrible to get old and decrepit, not being able to do what I once could..

I have lived with this pain for so long now, that I think it would feel unnatural to NOT feel it. My pain has made me stronger, has made my faith stronger. I hate my pain, yet I am grateful for it, as I am grateful for all my past, present, and future trials. :) I never knew the depth of my strength until I had to start living with unending pain every day. I am indeed a strong woman!! I will endure, and I WILL survive!!
:o
 
Hey friend - I'm here for you. It sounds like His Grace has been in equal measures to your pain. One thing that has helped me with pain is to focus on one little part of you that feels no pain (ear?) and spend some time praising God for the health in that part - that it is free of pain. Don't know why, but it somehow seems to diminish other pains after awhile.

Or we become not as aware of the pains. When I worked in the hospital, it worked on some patients. Unexplainable!
 
I have a birthday party to go to in a few hours. My aunt is 90 years old!! They're gonna have a DJ and music. I'm hoping my old bones can boogie down a little bit!! lol :o ​I love to dance, so either it will kill me or make me feel better..lol :)
 
Hey, I've never been to a blog as yet but LadyBlue, you've got me going here with your pain in the back/leg becoming a pain in my heart.

Yes, you are quite the Lady, Lady!

I'm at a loss for words right now - tear ducts swelling cuts off ability to type.

GOD BLESS YOU, BLUE_LADYBUG!!!
PRAYING!!
 
* Hands ChristIsGod a tissue* :) Wow, you left this reply 3 weeks ago! lol.. I forgot about this post until Reborn liked on it today. :) Yeah, I'm in pain every minute of every day, but what am I gonna do? I need to keep living life, and not give up. I'm so very glad I found CC.. it has strengthened my faith immeasurably.. My faith and my humor and good attitude will pull me through. :) Like the song says, "I Will Survive"!!! :o
 
I thoroughly enjoy your upbeat attitude expressed within this post. What an inspiration for others to see...beautiful :-)
 
firework;bt15258 said:
I thoroughly enjoy your upbeat attitude expressed within this post. What an inspiration for others to see...beautiful :-)


firework, thank you.. :) If you go to the miscellaneous forum, you can read my full testimony. It's called "Through My Pain" and it's at the top of page 1. :)