This poll is intended primarily for Republicans

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If Trump left the Republican Party, which would you be?

• Total voters

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
must be Trump syndrome

left suffers greatly from it
Trump Derangement?

Even a leftie on (I believe it was) cnn couldn't take the TDS any longer. I wish I could recall the details butthat guy name Zacharia (spelling)

really blasted the left once over the TDS he didn't at first think existed.. Ibelieve it had to do with Trump and the promises he had kept.. ?

anyway, it was niceto see not all lefties are utterly irrational

OR

I guess itcould be that Zacharia isn't utterly leftist...

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Which is worse TDS or TWS? We have entirely too much of both here.

It's time to put Trump behind us and concentrating on putting true conservatives in the house and senate.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Look at the sick priorities this this administration that insurrected our democracy is promoting:

HillsboroMom

Jan 3, 2021
there is no evidence of that and even if there were...
True.

Just as there is no evidence for any of the things that pro-Trumpers say.

why do anti Trumpers always focus on what Trump DID or said
Because Jesus said we will know a person by their fruits.

and not what he DOES now... not what he DID when president?
I DO judge Trump by what he did as president.

He lied. He lied all the time. And not just the way "all politicians lie." He lied repeatedly, even when the truth was obvious, and when he was shown that what he was saying was a lie, and when it only got him in deeper trouble, he continued to lie. He was and is a pathological liar. Starting with his first statement as president and continuing with every tweet, every press conference, and every speech throughout his last day in office, and it continues to this very day.

And that's just ONE thing.

He used demeaning phrases to describe women.

He insulted soldiers, stating that POWs were losers because they got caught.

He insulted ***legal*** immigrants (never mind his view of refugees and asylum seekers, the very people we are supposed to care for, according to Scripture.)

He insulted other Republicans if they weren't constantly kissing his butt.

He insulted his own vice president for not breaking the law for him.

I havne't {sic} found one legitimate gripe yet. It all seems to be a bunch of emotings {sic}
Well, if you think lying, breaking the law, insulting people, and ignoring the plight of the widow and orphan isn't "a legitimate gripe," then you have proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that you are NOT on the side of God.

At least, not the God of the Old Testament.

You might be on the side of some other god, which is completely your right, as an American. I will defend your right to worship any god or gods you want. That's one of the many great things about this country. Religious liberty is a beautiful thing.

But you should know that you do NOT worship the God of Abraham.

And that God is a jealous God. At least, that's what the Good Book says.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
True.

Just as there is no evidence for any of the things that pro-Trumpers say.

Because Jesus said we will know a person by their fruits.

I DO judge Trump by what he did as president.

He lied. He lied all the time. says.
that is not true.

The lying media told people he lied and some believe the lying media.

They didn't like how Trump pointed out the lies of the media, the lies of permanent govt deep staters.. the lies of the loony left..

they couldn't stand that someone stood up to them.. so they got rid of him.. through lies.. through slander, through theft of the election.

anyone who doesn't see that is brainwashed by the left

Billyd

May 8, 2014
oh brother

if Trump was not a conservative, no one is
If Trump thought it would put him back in the White House, he would move to the left of AOC and Bernie.

The 2020 election is over. Biden won. He is president now. That may change if something happens to him. Thing Harris and a liberal congress.

We (conservatives) need control of the House and the Senate. Trump, isn't running for that in 2022.

John416

May 26, 2021
That is just more FAKE NEWS. Here is the true picture:

Twice as Many Republicans Say Trump Is the ‘Best President’ Ever Over Reagan
https://www.theepochtimes.com/twice...-best-president-ever-over-reagan_3700400.html

"On Feb. 11, a CBS News poll revealed that 70 percent of Republicans would consider joining a new Trump-led political party. Thirty-three percent of Republicans participating in the survey, conducted between Feb. 5 and Feb. 8, said they would join a Trump-led breakaway party. Another 37 percent said “maybe” they would join the new party, while the remaining 30 percent said they would stay with the Republican Party."

Trump ‘Is the Most Powerful Political Figure’ in US: Sen. Tim Scott
https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump...tical-figure-in-us-sen-tim-scott_3700709.html

The Leftist Fake News about Trump will not stop, while doddering Joe Biden will get a pass every time no matter how false, devious, or evil is words and actions are.

If Texas breaks away from the Republic because of Biden, many other states may do the same, and a whole new scenario will be created.
Texas Independence Movement Gains Momentum: Daniel Miller
https://www.theepochtimes.com/texas-independence-movement-gains-momentum-daniel-miller_3698258.html
I didn't think Reagan or Trump were worth anything, just two of the worst people I've ever witnessed. Reagan was worse than Trump, though.