This Should TERRIFY All True Christians!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
You don't know what you don't know what you don't know...

I have never heard of kundalini, or it's relationship to demonic hinduism and yoga. I find it interesting that this young lady in the 1st video in this thread talked about the need for yoga. This is highly significant.
You can watch and make your own minds up how these Pastors in fact show that this slain in the spirit reactions, calling out, squirming around on the floor, pointless hysterical laughter, and the like is the same thing that happens to those who practice New Age hinduism, yoga and kundalini. I pray those caught up in this stuff would be freed. In Jesus Name.

obedienttogod

Jan 3, 2019
I love how the man preaches!! You can just feel the power of God, because Dwight Thompson is the real deal!!

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.

I have never heard of kundalini, or it's relationship to demonic hinduism and yoga. I find it interesting that this young lady in the 1st video in this thread talked about the need for yoga. This is highly significant.
You can watch and make your own minds up how these Pastors in fact show that this slain in the spirit reactions, calling out, squirming around on the floor, pointless hysterical laughter, and the like is the same thing that happens to those who practice New Age hinduism, yoga and kundalini. I pray those caught up in this stuff would be freed. In Jesus Name.

I've witnessed it. I know not only Christians experience this phenomena. Perhaps there is a primal part of the brain that gets triggered be extreme faith weather it be in God or the Oracles of Delphi. In short it may be a subconscious reaction in an extreme form. Some people stand in front of a fake fireplace and feel warmer or hear the wind howl outside and feel a chill.

Some people swoon while hearing a gifted orator or get caught up in a shared psychosis, especially while chanting 'Heil Hitler' for example. It really happened in my parents lifetime. There's no denying it. The techniques are common among cults when people disable their tendency to disbelieve they are fertile ground for mass hypnosis and psychotic behavior.

Dwight preached the word and people reacted. I was there. He and others that have similar abilities are not responsible for how others react unless the preachers are doing it on purpose for greed, glory or whatever. I would NEVER say ALL such responses are fake or demonic because if their is one that's real I would risk Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. For me, that's a bridge to far.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
Budman?
Just a man .
Just falsely judging a ministry.
He could show us the real deal,now that he thinks he exposed the false.
I would love to see some vids on wigglesworth. I love seeing God work in power.
The great comission.
Heal the sick,raise the dead,cast out demons

Let us all know when you manage to raise someone from the dead. Or when Benny Hinn heals someone - one who is crippled perhaps - where it is medically verified.

U

UnderGrace

Very interesting, I did not know about this connection.

I pray those caught up in this stuff would be freed. In Jesus Name.
Amen,

When I watch that girl .........Heartbreaking indeed.:(:(

Budman

Mar 9, 2014

Amen,

When I watch that girl .........Heartbreaking indeed.:(:(
Amen. And that's the point of this thread. The next generation getting caught up in this NAR garbage. Everything from grave soaking to "Christian" yoga.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Gee, I was relying on your knowledge of everything.

I'd doubt this young lady is involved in anything other than a few yogic stretches/poses and falls asleep while attempting to meditate.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014

I'd doubt this young lady is involved in anything other than a few yogic stretches/poses and falls asleep while attempting to meditate.
Did you actually listen to the things coming out of her mouth? Do you agree with them?

U

UnderGrace

Amen. And that's the point of this thread. The next generation getting caught up in this NAR garbage. Everything from grave soaking to "Christian" yoga.
Oh, that grave soaking, terrible terrible stuff!!!

Yes first we have the wolf (in sheeps clothing of course) and those who lack discernment and crave experiences are pulled in, and when the experiences dry up, because counterfeit experiences ultimately destroy, lots of crashing and burning. :(

NAR is a real problem:(

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Did you actually listen to the things coming out of her mouth? Do you agree with them?
I did, I think the gal is young and somewhat confused. And without more back ground it's hard to make any real assessment of her situation.

U

UnderGrace

Haha, sorry you feel threatened that I like to converse on a variety of subjects.:):)

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Let us all know when you manage to raise someone from the dead. Or when Benny Hinn heals someone - one who is crippled perhaps - where it is medically verified.
No body literally has that power except for Jesus but his Holy Spirit does. Issiah 55 vs 10 & 11 NIV
10 "As the rain and the snow
come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it."

As long as they preach the WORD the Lord can see to it that it achieves his purpose; even if the preacher is a corrupt sinner, like all humans that walk the earth.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
I did, I think the gal is young and somewhat confused. And without more back ground it's hard to make any real assessment of her situation.
That wasn't what I asked. I asked if you agree with what she was saying.

She said:

1. Yoga is beautiful.

2. We don't have to worry about theology.

3. We are all loved by you (God) no matter what we believe.

4. We're all loved no matter what theology we believe.

obedienttogod

Jan 3, 2019
In the mid-90's I dated a woman who attended Lester Sumrall's church in South Bend, Indiana (so I attended for about 7 years)...

Many of the BIG TIME older preachers, I met personally and seen preach and knew who had the anointing vs who did not. When Sumrall had his TV station, many preachers would come and visit and I heard them all.

But Dwight Thompson, RW Schambach, a teenager Rod Parsley, a teenager Casey Treat, and many more back then were on fire and had the anointing of God upon them.

Today's preachers, you might as well pee on a rotating fan/in the wind or flip a coin to understand who they actually are serving and anointed by...:(

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
That wasn't what I asked. I asked if you agree with what she was saying.

She said:

1. Yoga is beautiful.

2. We don't have to worry about theology.

3. We are all loved by you (God) no matter what we believe.

4. We're all loved no matter what theology we believe.
Like I said, she's young and confused - you might view that as terry fying, I do not.