This Should TERRIFY All True Christians!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Might want a drink

they keep arguing over what a drunk person looks like, says and how they talk

honestly, it's bizarre

all with the intent of finding out how someone looks speaking in tongues or something

proves what? :oops:
I find it interesting. Ill hand u some coffee

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
To the claims of Benny and his bunch? You bet!

Really? Okay, let's apply that logic and broad brush to other things: There are tons of personal testimonies from those who have seen Ghosts, UFOs, Bigfoot, the Lock Ness Monster, the Abominable Snowman, etc.

So, if you don't believe them, I guess you can't believe the Bible, right? :rolleyes:
So, you compare these stories to the scriptures? Interesting budman.

7seasrekeyed

Love the pic! Toby puts his nose in my coffee when not looking.
what's with pups liking coffee so much? I have one that I cannot leave a cup with coffee in it within reach or she will be all over it

another one I had, once pulled a coffee filter out of the garbage (with grains in) and ate the whole thing

when we use whipping cream, they all come running for a spoonful (we have 4)

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
what's with pups liking coffee so much? I have one that I cannot leave a cup with coffee in it within reach or she will be all over it

another one I had, once pulled a coffee filter out of the garbage (with grains in) and ate the whole thing

when we use whipping cream, they all come running for a spoonful (we have 4)
Write a best seller. Marley has nothing on Toby. lol I hear you!

Three here. Was four but we lost Chip, a chihuahua.

Toby
Jessie
Lady

7seasrekeyed

Write a best seller. Marley has nothing on Toby. lol I hear you!

Three here. Was four but we lost Chip, a chihuahua.

Toby
Jessie
Lady

aww...sorry about little Chip

dogs never live long enough

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Slain in the spirit usually happen in particular preacher. Every time this person preach slain happen.

I never read in the Bible an apostle make people slain every time they preach. Not one among 12 apostle. If only one among 12 where every time he preach produce slain, it will convince me it is one of the gift.

Bible teach about gift, healing, prophecy etc, not mention about gift of slain, or gift of laugh