This should touch your heart

  • Thread starter Thread starter MaXXX_PoWer
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Thanks for making me cry Max, I'm glad I looked under the video to read that they were rescued tho. They are getting care at different places but I hope they can be reunited when they are well. I have actually been wondering about the animals in this ordeal and might sound silly...but praying lost and wounded animals would be found. God loves animals too....:)
 
Last edited: