~This side of the 'glass'~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
'For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men?
They told you beforehand, In the last days, in the end time, there will be scoffers who seek to gratify their own unholy desires, following after their own ungodly passions.
It is these who are agitators, setting up distinctions and causing divisions—merely sensual creatures, carnal, worldly-minded people, devoid of the Holy Spirit and destitute of any higher spiritual life'.

( spiritually inspired )
'Praise God'

56bc6e0ba935a_Serenity-Copy(8)-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy_jpg...jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
enact - Copy - Copy (23) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy...jpg
"Let us rejoice in this truth. Let go of selfishness, for this is known to hinder God's 'nearness'."
'Praise God'

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Spirituality shall be defined as a sense of connection that gives meaning and purpose to a
person's life. Spirituality is unique to each individual, and refers to the deepest part of you.
Your spirit provides you with the revealing sense of who you are, why you are here and what
your purpose for living is."
'Praise God'

2350_4e13802c_full - Copy (2) - Copy.jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
**I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our LORD Jesus Christ,
that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you,
but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.
Every kingdom divided against itself is laid waste, and no city or house divided against itself will stand.**
**Scripture Inspired**
"And, are not all being witness to never before witnessed 'events' across the land.
"There are no political, economic, religious or military solutions to what is primarily a spiritual problem across the land."
REFLECTION - Copy (4) - Copy.jpg :)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"My friends, as never before, we are witnessing 'events' never seen or thought of before. Unthinkable
acts of removing Christ our Lord God out of the main stream of society by erroneous behavior.
Attacks on One Nation Under God are being perpetrated by 'activist groups' bent on destroying
our God given freedom of OUR FAITH in Christ our Lord God. The 'enemy' has arrived within the very
core of America, with a vengeance. Let us pray to remain vigilant, for the 'adversary' has many
'faces' of deception. Let us pray of God's 'inspiration' to be bold and stern amongst the 'flock'.
'Praise God'
FrailPlushBabirusa-max-1mb.gif

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
"My friends, as never before, we are witnessing 'events' never seen or thought of before. Unthinkable
acts of removing Christ our Lord God out of the main stream of society by erroneous behavior.
Attacks on One Nation Under God are being perpetrated by 'activist groups' bent on destroying
our God given freedom of OUR FAITH in Christ our Lord God. The 'enemy' has arrived within the very
core of America, with a vengeance. Let us pray to remain vigilant, for the 'adversary' has many
'faces' of deception. Let us pray of God's 'inspiration' to be bold and stern amongst the 'flock'.
'Praise God'
View attachment 201505
AMEN AND AMEN!💖💖💖

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"With all the 'events' occurring, let us not lose sight of the grave consequences being witnessed
when discord and hatred are out of control, as many suffer from the behavior of those that continue
with their ugliness. Attitudes and behavior of a nature that results in disrespect are shameful.
'Words' can cause long lasting harm of no worth. Let us be reminded that we are here to encourage
and lift one another up in times of stress and restlessness. Love is always in style, in any age."
'Praise God'
13697103_516395035222398_144900752513134488_n - Copy.jpg :)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"And, it shall be a disturbing age when Christians look outside of the spiritual realm,
with untold human interpretations, simply an effort to mask their inability to comprehend
the depth and gravity of a 'time' before the 'time' we live in."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"And even common sense shall fade away, leaving the masses with confused bewilderment.
And should a person's behavior be inconsistent with their beliefs, that person tends to justify the behavior
and deny any negative feedback associated with the behavior. Self-justification shall be considered
pointless in any attempt of 'tweaking' spiritual concepts into worldly imaginations for personal intent.
I Am You...You Are I...Christ in Us. And, I have faith in what I believe and I believe in the faith I have.
I cannot change you, and you cannot change me, as we all are unique in our individual self, therefore
each are responsible and accountable in our attitude and behavior, whatever that should be.
I have learned from 'this side of the glass' that my spiritual well being is of utmost importance,
and not to be intimidated by worldly influences as it is detrimental in my personal well being with God."
'Praise God'

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"And, one need not be concerned of things not understood, for many trouble themselves with
things not meant to understand. And, self inflicted wrath bears a serious reflection of precisely
the gravity of such words. And, each individual shall be responsible and accountable of ones
own actions. Biblical Paradoxes have confounded the best scholars, which leaves untold illusions.
Complicating simple things shall always make simple things complicated."
'Praise God'

56bc6e0ba935a_Serenity-Copy(8)-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy_jpg...jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Result of righteousness comes from a spiritual peace within...
a calmness of mind...body an soul to allow the Holy Spirit to speak...
unto one's inner thoughts of conscience awareness of God's will...
there is no peace in wrong doing...a spiritual foundation is built on peace within...
worldly things block out this inner peace and calmness...it is said...
go to that quiet place within...partake of the Holy Spirit to dwell within...
is not the living Christ of the Holy Spirit unto one's self...
not one...but one's own self can become attuned to the Holy Spirit within...
it is said...many shut out the Holy Spirit by listening to the 'world'...
worldly things are outside of God's will to be...this is known to be...
it is said...one must be spiritual right within...and then to share with others...
God's fellowship of love...a spiritual well being within...Amen...

I am you...you are I...Praise God..."
HOLY SPIRIT DOVE.jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
“What I did need and need desperately, was not more knowledge about God,
but, with God’s help, a deep and penetrating knowledge about myself.
And with this comes a closer personal communion with God, to better connect
my life with the principles laid out by Jesus Christ. A spiritual awareness is not
taught in religions, and appears to be almost entirely omitted, although scripture
has confronted this as an absolute. I find it disturbing, but also holds with scripture
that these things would come 'to be'. Is not mankind champion of self-centerness
and selfishness, always on the ready to defend their worldly imaginations."

'Praise God'

2350_4e13802c_full - Copy (2) - Copy.jpg animated-dove-gif-8 - Copy - Copy.gif

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Never doubt the significance of a spiritual relationship, life takes on a new meaning."
'Praise God'

enact - Copy - Copy (11) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy...jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"In this life, depending on our attitude and behavior, we can experience a peace and
joy, spiritually. Also by attitude and behavior much anguish to be experienced. As humans,
here on earth we will experience precisely what we put forth. Being spiritually vacant, expect
no spiritual hereafter, for only spiritually shall be found the eternal. The profound significance
of spirituality, has this not been proclaimed. Contempt of this shall be considered human error.
Christ being of a spiritual realm, outside of human understanding. Intellectual imagination removes
the spiritual bliss of Christ our Lord God, evermore."
'Praise God'

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"The real purpose of life is to find God within our own mind and heart, and to help our fellowmen.
Let us thank our Father for each new experience which helps us to surrender our will to do His Will.
For only as we lose ourself in the consciousness of His Great Presence can His Plan for our life be fulfilled."

'Praise God'

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Sad and disturbing that which is being witnessed of families experiencing abusive behavior.
Many relationships begin with a false 'pretense', for the purpose of achieving a mutual compatability
to enter into marriage, so therefore some will go out of their way to help accomplish this to
impress good intentions. After marriage often comes the realization that each expects the
other to change to their way, but remain selfish in not learning that each much learn to 'be willing
to change', and to accept each have their good and bad quirks.
After fourty five years of our marriage, I have learned the importance of 'be willing to change'.
For too long I was the selfish one, not willing to change, but by the grace of God, my precious
gift of my wife, she put up with things that should not have taken place. Over two decades ago,
by the grace of God, I was 'delivered' from my old selfish behavior by an extronandary 'spiritual
experience' and I was able to come to know 'me'. Before this, our marriage was going down hill fast.
I am grateful that God 'found' me, and truly thankful of my wife's never ending love.
Know this and know it well, often emotional scars remain a permenant reminder of the consequences
of not 'be willing to change'. It is with hope that these words remind us the profound importance
of 'be willing to change'. Your peace and well being may be determinded by "be willing to change."

'Bingo'
0e2634_281b587cd5844b7799f02241532330ce~mv2 - Copy.jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Like smooth talking politicians, they are masters at conveying what people 'want'
to hear, but not telling what 'needs' to be said, as often the truth is harder to accept,
therefore much truth is misconstrued. Becoming multi-millionaires by convincing
society they are the 'chosen' one to lead. And how much do they give to help others?
They take and take and take for selfish greed."
00S0S_6fECcZkNdST_600x450.jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Social disorder will surely result and there will be a clamor for a more authoritarian government. This scenario may indeed threaten the stability of our social order and significantly undermine all our constitutional protections. But there is no law or ethics committee that will solve this problem of diminishing trust and honesty-that is a problem of the heart, mind, and character to be dealt with by each individual citizen. The importance of the family unit today has been greatly diminished compared to the close of the 19th Century. Now, fewer people get married, more divorces occur, and the number of children born out of wedlock continues to rise. Tax penalties are placed on married couples; illegitimacy and single parenthood are rewarded by government subsidies, and we find many authoritarians arguing that the definition of marriage should change in order to allow non-husband and wife couples to qualify for welfare handouts. The welfare system has mocked the concept of marriage in the name of political correctness, economic egalitarianism, and hetero-phobia."

[Compiled from Web sources]
enact - Copy - Copy (10) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy...jpg