~This side of the 'glass'~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 28, 2016

I would agree .Its more how can we hear what we hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches the people . Not what the churches say as their own private interpretation or commentary .

Like the noble Bereans they heard the word spoken by Paul and were moved by the Spirit of Christ daily to see if those thing were true of God and not after Paul.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Precisely as the thread indicates ...'from this side of the glass'.
God's work has been done, therefore, we are left to our own, with God's
'Inspiration' as our sole means of ...'God's help'. And, the significance of...
'Christ In Us'...shall be powerful, so long as we attend to 'Spiritual Attributes'...
of Jesus Christ, within ones own self, guided by the gift of the Holy Spirit.
And so, we are left with the 'word'...and, the 'word' is left to us, to act upon, accordingly.
God help us...leave it to God, etc, etc....in reality is the ability in applying the necessary
'Spiritual Attributes' in our own life, and to hopefully acquire answers that
are sought after in our life, here in the now, in all our coming and going.
And, for those claiming knowledge of God's words...one must ponder the 'gravity' of...

A parable, or an allegory story

designed to illustrate or teach a moral lesson...to convey a
meaning indirectly by use of comparison.)
"Ponder these words carefully."........The Divine words tell
us precisely...what you see is not what is meant...'They look
and look, but do not see.'
This is a truth that has confused and bewildered the world.
Many comprehend not their understanding, man's imagination
has polluted God's 'inspiration' of...in Spirit and Truth."

diamond-rain-purple-4k-and-full-hd_vkocjpnc__F0000 - Copy - Copy (2) - Copy.png Friendly.png

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
cka

Yesterday at 6:49 PM
New #1
Hi. I am going through a lot of issues right now and am currently active in counselling. But...I would love some godly advice...I have been married for 22 years. My husband recently had an "emotional" affair with another woman. His reaction and actions since I found out have been by the book...exactly what will make our marriage stronger moving forward. However...he has been on vacation now for a week and a half...we have been communicating daily, but I am struggling as I feel like I am the one putting the most effort in. I am lonely and sad. I am trying to love him, but feel like giving up. Any advice?

"Welcome to Christian Chat.
The decline in a 22 year marriage, could entail untold reasons and circumstances, which would be
impossible for outsiders to get a full grip on someones entire marriage relationship. It would appear
counselling from a reliable source is a good idea. Keep in mind, random ( advice ) comes from all walks
of life and experiences, and could promote more confusion than being helpful, especially should one
be emotionally vulnerable.
I have learned with forty six plus years of marriage...( Praise God ) marriage is the greatest challenge
in ones life, and an enormous amount of love, acceptance, forgiveness and a willingness to change
is required from each one. And, I learned over two decades ago, turning my life over to God, made our
marriage a bond like never before, because I was the one that needed to change. With this said, I hope
you come to find what is needed in your life, and that all things come together for peace and well being.
Faith, hope and perseverance, and applying God's 'principles' of life should be taken seriously."
56bc6e0ba935a_Serenity-Copy(8)-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy_jpg...jpg - Copy - Copy - Copy (5) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg Friendly.png :)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"One must wonder why it is that new members...( lost souls ) so often leave after a short time.
Let us suppose someone is truly confused and searching for 'life answers' in relation to God,
and they are exposed to language that is meaningless. Being highly probable that one may
become more discouraged than encouraged. A 'lost soul' should be of utmost concern to those
that 'proclaim' to be 'born again Christians' ...but fail in bringing in 'lost souls'. Perhaps, the new
as well as the old participants within these pages should consider a serious 'Spiritual Inventory'
of ones own self...and, testimony of how God has changed ones own life, shall be indispensable
in encouraging 'lost souls' in a new way of life. And, let us be mindful of God's inspiration pertaining
to 'lost souls'...Bible 'scholars' should apply their 'ego' to better serving God...accordingly, rather
than attempting to gain personal recognition of ones own agenda, whatever that may be."
~Thought for now~
Friendly.png 56bc6e0ba935a_Serenity-Copy(8)-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy_jpg...jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
- Copy - Copy - Copy (14) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg
"In an ever changing world and restless world, it is said, God's 'messengers' must learn how
to change with the times, accordingly. Here, it shall be essential to be bold and stern, but with
due respect."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"There are no words to describe the disturbing ugly display of hate and disrespect
as witnessed before the American people! NOW AS NEVER BEFORE, we the people must
pray to God, to contain our emotions and not to allow ourselves to stoop to the level
of hate and disrespect as was witnessed, we must rise above this, and to know it shall
serve no valid purpose to promote this type of hate and disrespect towards the President, or anyone!
Let us pray to put aside hate, resentment and disrespect, it serves no valid purpose!
In this troubling time, let us pray to find a calm within ourselves, and use common sense
to be an encouraging example, and not an ugly example of discord....as there are more
than enough now."
"Love of God and Country...we have it...or not!........be not a pretender."
~Thought for today~
0e2634_281b587cd5844b7799f02241532330ce~mv2 - Copy (4).jpg Friendly.png

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Having read a comment on another forum, and a new thread, brought a
deep sadness, due to a topic seldom brought up, in general reference to
lives that are locked up, or 'put away'.
NOW IS THE TIME TO BE BOLD AND STERN...NOT TO JUDGE NOR OFFEND.
Our greatest problem appears to be 'Intellectual Ego', of which diminishes the
capacity of expressing love and compassion of one another. Ego brings cause of
resentment, jealousy, selfishness and hate, which bars the ability to love!
Being on both 'sides' of the 'continuum', harboring these attitudes and behavior,
and not properly attending to them, destroys the very core of morality.
Make no mistake, modern day 'Christianity' has under gone a drastic change, and in
the wrong direction. We ALL need to take an HONEST 'serious inventory' of 'precisely' where
our lives are, in conjuncture with the teaches of Christ.
Not possessing the deep necessary words that are 'out of my 'jurisdiction', the following
URL has been put into a soundness of solid words, with profound 'inspiration'...and, needs
absorbed by those with, 'Intellectual Ego'...and those that claim to be without!

~A powerful presentation~

( http://www.godsholyspirit.com/christian_desk/Bible_Time_Christian_VS_Modern_day_Christian.htm )

563e0526621ea_man_praying_silhouette-resized-600-Copy_jpg_0b82847a16daaa9ce48d0ca8f14dc4d5 - C...png Friendly.png

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
'Equilibrium...a state of opposing forces or influences are balanced.'
'Spiritual...relating to or affecting the soul as opposed to material or physical things.'
"And, it appears the lose of 'Spiritual Equilibrium', has brought cause of the erosion and pollution of God's

love, within self...let us ponder this dilemma, carefully!"
( to be cont. )

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
HOLY SPIRIT DOVE - Copy.jpg Friendly.png "Know this, and know it well."