~This side of the 'glass'~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
GAVE TO THE WORLD.jpg

"These words are of great soundness, never to be doubted, in this age."

Mar 28, 2016
This side, the clearer it reveals mysteries of faith made know though parables The darkened understanding hid from those who do not mix faith when interpreting the parables. .

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Make no mistake, over the years, I have come to know and learn the importance
of a spiritual life...believe it. And, nothing under the sun, 'from this side of the glass'...
has helped shape my life more than my spiritual 'awareness'...believe it.
And, I have learned, the Holy Spirit comes alive, so long as I get out of my way,
simply meaning, so long as I practice God's 'principles' of life...in my own life...
here lies the 'key' of coming to learn of a peace within...believe it."
'Praise God'

56bc6e0ba935a_Serenity-Copy(8)-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy_jpg...jpg Friendly.png

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"And to be clear...it is not so much my story...it is the hope to change lives,
and to learn...miracles do happen...and by the grace of God...this life is a miracle."
'Praise God'.........I'M Alive...I'M Alive...I'M Alive.

563e0526621ea_man_praying_silhouette-resized-600-Copy_jpg_0b82847a16daaa9ce48d0ca8f14dc4d5 - C...png :)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"I am thankful my doctor's visit went as well as it did, as a bleeding in the stool
is not good, but seems to be a temporary thing, thank God. At this age ( big 80 next month )
I have learned to see my doctor when anything is out of the norm. Scheduled for
a colonoscopy procedure later this month.
I don't normally share much on personal things, other than my spiritual journey, but I feel led to share,
that others may come to learn, God has a purpose in all our lives, and we are here to lift one another up
in whatever manner seems appropriate, as we each have different circumstances. And we all, at
some time might need a listening ear. I feel from observation within these pages, many may be
out of touch with God, as character of words often reveal ones 'heart'. I hope there are those that
come to know, God's love requires far more than the intellectual community puts forth with copy
and paste. One must learn, we have to surrender, and be willing to change...it cannot work solely
on our terms...believe it!
I realize many mean well, but many are being directed down a slippery slope with all the opinions,
imaginations and interpretations. God's 'words of inspiration' are to be applied in our daily lives, and
we are left with this...to act upon...no more, no less.
( my thoughts today, from 'this side of the glass' )
'Praise God'

cowhand1 - Copy (2) - Copy.gif :)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
3418_thumbnail - Copy - Copy - Copy (10) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Co...jpg Friendly.png :)

"And, the three 'words' are within my many pages within this site...
and, I have learned the profound significance of them...has to be lived...no more...no less."
'Praise God'

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
3418_thumbnail - Copy - Copy - Copy (10) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Co...jpg

"The passing of time has disintegrated the integrity of the 'heart' of many."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
3418_thumbnail - Copy - Copy - Copy (10) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Co...jpg
"To fully grasp these words are of significant importance that many refuse
to accept, and this being a grave error."
~Words to ponder carefully~

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
3418_thumbnail - Copy - Copy - Copy (11) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Co...jpg

"A miracle would be any beneficial event...
such as God's Spirit coming upon troubled lives."
'Thank you Lord'

~Spiritual Journey...to behold~
animated-dove-gif-8 - Copy - Copy - Copy.gif

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
'
But with righteousness He will judge the poor,
And decide with fairness for the afflicted of the earth;
And He will strike the earth with the rod of His mouth,
And with the breath of His lips He will slay the wicked.'

~Spiritually Inspired~

( Bible scholars...Ponder THIS CAREFULLY! )

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Come close by...with words before you."

1050product - Copy.jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
John's Hopkins Hospital

Covid-19 Virus
John's Hopkins Hospital - great explanation of Covid-19 (excellent read!)
I thought this was informative and worth sharing . . .
From John's Hopkins Hospital regarding the Covid-19 virus…
* This virus is not a living organism . It is a protein molecule (RNA or DNA) covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat), which, when absorbed by the cells of the ocular (eyes), nasal (nose) or buccal mucosa (mouth), changes their genetic code (mutates) and converts into aggressor and multiplier cells.
* Since the virus is not a living organism, but is a protein molecule, it cannot be killed.
It has to decay on its own. The disintegration time depends on the temperature, humidity and type of material where it lies.
* The virus is very fragile; the only thing that protects it is a thin outer layer of fat, and that is the reason why soap or detergent is the best weapon. The foam CUTS THE FAT (that is why you have to scrub for 20 seconds or more, to create lots of foam). By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule disperses and breaks down.
* HEAT melts fat; this is why it is necessary to use water above 77 degrees for hand washing, laundry and cleaning surfaces. In addition, hot water makes more foam, making it more effective.
* Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol over 65% DISSOLVES ALL FAT, especially the external lipid layer of the virus.
* Any solution with 1 part bleach and 5 parts water directly dissolves the protein, breaking it down from the inside.
* Oxygenated water increases the effectiveness of soap, alcohol and chlorine, because peroxide dissolves the virus protein. However, because you have to use it in its pure form, it can damage your skin.
* NO BACTERICIDE OR ANTIBIOTIC WILL WORK because the virus is not a living organism like bacteria; antibodies cannot kill what is not alive.
The virus molecules remain very stable at colder temperatures, including air conditioning in houses and cars. They also need moisture and darkness to stay stable. Therefore, dehumidified, dry, warm and bright environments will degrade the virus faster.
UV LIGHT on any object that may contain the virus breaks down the protein. Be careful, it also breaks down collagen (which is protein) in the skin.
The virus CANNOT go through healthy skin.
Vinegar is NOT useful because it does not break down the protective layer of fat.
NO SPIRITS, NOR VODKA, serve. The strongest vodka is only 40% alcohol and you need a minimum of 65%.
The more confined the space, the higher the concentration of the virus there can be. The more open or naturally ventilated, the less.
You have to wash your hands before and after touching any commonly used surfaces such as: mucosa (mouth area), food, locks, knobs, switches, remotes, cell phones, watches, computers, desks, etc… and don’t forget when you use the bathroom.
You have to MOISTURIZE YOUR HANDS due to frequent washing. Dry hands have cracks and the molecules can hide in the micro cracks. The thicker the moisturizer, the better.
Also keep your NAILS SHORT so that the virus does not hide there.
PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!

tenor9IYMK91O.gif :)