~This side of the 'glass'~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
- Copy - Copy - Copy (7) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy...jpg
~The practical outgrowth of our principles and disposition. We are known by our fruits. ~
~Spiritually Inspired~

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"The man-mind being greatly influenced by each one's own individual surroundings
and circumstances as well as acts of promoting anger, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy and gluttony...etc. etc.
It could be said these acts most often brings cause of self-inflicted misery, and these selfish
acts may often bring cause of an unstable mind-set with unthinkable behavior.

Knowingly or otherwise engaging in these behavioral activities spoils the mind of clean and
pure rationality. The mind can conjure up endless excuses, further taking the mind deeper into
the foolish 'thinking' that a 'demon' is influencing one's behavior, when in reality most likely a person
is acting in blatant and unrestrained selfishness of self without regard to others. A serious problem is at hand.
(Experience being indispensable)

Over the past twenty-two years many lives have crossed my path, and I have found a truth that appears to
hold true with many, including myself...expecting or telling others they need to change their way, but holding

on to our own personal selfish ways....IT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY!
The greatest advise given me was...BE THE EXAMPLE NOT THE PROBLEM..."Amen"

Since I made the decision to turn my life over to God's care, and I became willing to change, only then did my life
and those closest to me become more orderly and manageable...this I have shared many times, and I stand by this truth.

Also, I have learned it is imperative to achieve confidence and trust in those seeking help or encouragement with
some of their life problems. I have learned to share how I once was and how my life has been changed by striving
to live by the teachings of Christ our Lord. This most often should be eased into, as many really don't care to hear about
Jesus Christ. This is just a fact, and many 'educated counselors' have learned the hard way, that hard-core individuals
balk and become rebellious when 'preaching' is involved. Dealing with one's life should never be taken lightly, and I
believe God has reminded us of just that."

(This side of the glass, no more...no less)

tenor9IYMK91O.gif

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
RULES HAVE BEEN CHANGED (1).png
(Archive to be reminded of)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Pertaining to the subject of a senior forum, and being a senior, I agree that such a forum is of no value.
It is realized that some seniors expect special 'privileges', and get offended when not catered to, which I
say...get over it, this is the real world, and it does not revolve solely around us. We are the past, be glad of the memories.
Yes, when senior discounts are available, wherever, I make use of them. Common sense allows this.

I have and am living two worlds, the 50's and 60's are but memories, being born of the 'Silent Generation'
and the new 'millennials' are two worlds apart, boy howdy...lol!
I sometimes wonder how I got here so quick, that can happen once past seventy-five and beyond. One day
the younger ones may come to that day, and poof, your old...this may or may not happen, remember tomorrow is yet to be.

My life history is mine and mine alone, and in detail would be of no importance to anyone. I must admit, I lived on
the wild side many years, the good, the bad and the not so good...I leave it at that.

The last two plus decades are of the greatest significance, since God became a part of my life, believe it. This is what
I am about, here in the now. I have been on different social media forums pertaining to 'Christian' as they like to be recognized.
It is appalling and disturbing what comes forth from pro-claimed 'Christians'.
Through social media, entertainment and wireless communication in general, there has come about endless pollution
and distortion surrounding 'God's Word'. Bringing cause of precisely what is being witnessed across the land.
I am not a bible scholar and certainly never claim to be. It appears many self-proclaimed 'Christians' have allowed their
'Man-mind' to 'see' into the Bible what they want to 'see', mainly to pacify their own spiritual insecurity. And to ignore
or be in contempt of this reality, many shall become argumentative and aggressive, this alone stands out as the ego
of the 'man-mind' at work, and vacant of the Holy Spirit. I believe it to be explicit pertaining to the 'gospel' to be
in 'spirit and truth'. And of great concern that lives have no sound testimony of how God and His words have enhanced
or actually changed one's own life. The earth is defiled by its people appears to hold true."

"We can all learn something from one another, so long as common sense is put to use."

(This side of the glass)

tenor9IYMK91O.gif

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Spiritual truth of reality shall never be open for debate.
A spiritual journey differs from the traditional 'religious' journey.
Each shall follow their own path, whatever that may be."

- Copy - Copy - Copy (16) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg
"Amen"

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
The natural man is one who only sees scripture by the letter,
and the spiritual man is one who has better understanding of the mysteries (the deep things of God).

This completely aligns with what the Apostle Paul taught in 2 Corinthians, that the letter (the literal understanding
of Scripture) versus the spirit of the Word of God “for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life” (2 Corinthians 3:6).
The Jews read the scripture by the letter (simply the literal understanding), not by understanding the mysteries
hidden in scripture (Colossians 1:26), and therefore they missed the first coming of Jesus.

The Early Church (pre 325AD) warned about this deceptive doctrine and taught that the true rapture is about us
ascending from our earthly nature, into the mind of Christ; an entirely different understanding of this theology that
has greatly infiltrated the Church. Interestingly, the Mirriam-Webster dictionary describes the rapture acutely in
alignment with the Early Church as “a mystical experience in which the spirit is exalted to a knowledge of divine
things”. Truth is objective, not subjective, and we need to understand what the Early Church taught on this matter

in order to have pure doctrine.

(This content is for informational use and is not a substitute for 'spiritual' advice.
Be sure to do your own careful 'inventory' before taking action based on anything you find in this content."
Intended solely as informative and subjects to reflect on.)

tenor9IYMK91O.gif

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
- Copy - Copy - Copy (19) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg
"Words of wisdom."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
- Copy - Copy - Copy (18) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg - Copy - Copy - Copy (20) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg

" Words of wisdom should never be ignored, contempt of truth often
comes about due to ego and stubbornness which will not allow the mind to be
'renewed' into God inspired action.
The wrong worldly association brings cause of worldly thinking."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"I like to share how God has impacted my life, this being the reason I am here and have
shared on social media outlets since 2013.

-I am sure each one has their reasons for coming on board here and perhaps different sites.
I would suspect loneliness and troublesome issues may top the reasons. And then there are those
that want to share God's word and their thoughts. Knowledge is great, and worthwhile when acted upon.
Boredom may also be why many come, and also leave.

-I have been married coming upon forty-nine years and fifty-one years together. (Praise God)
It appears being married is not nearly as prominent as unmarried or separated here and on other

sites I have visited. We are witnessing a society that is out of order, it is beyond disturbing.
Dysfunctional has many attributes.

-It is past time to be bold and stern, time to man up and pay attention and not to be deceived
and smooth talked with foolish notions. This is real time here in the now!
-Being led to 'think' it is simple or easy to just ask God for this or that, read the 'words', go to church,
pray, etc. etc. and all will be taken care of...IT DOES NOT WORK THE WAY MANY TELL OF!
Certainly, there are benefits associated with these things.

Attempting to impress for self-recognition intent shall never trump testimony of the heart.

-Any chance of a successful marriage/ relationship or having God as part of one's life, shall be the toughest
challenges one cannot imagine. A commitment of love, honesty and willing to change being of utmost
importance, and vacant of this, beware of troublesome things to come.
-I have shared these things before, and I stand by experience being a great teacher, so long as something
of value or quality of life has been enhanced to a greater degree and peace and a wellbeing is being accomplished.
Perseverance and one day at a time, I assure you I have learned this to be right on."

(This side of the glass)

tenor9IYMK91O.gif

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

"The astounding concepts pertaining to God's 'word' being witnessed, are most likely generated from the ego of
the man-mind. It appears there may be much put forth that are distorting the words inspired through Christ our Lord.
In spirit and truth should be considered essential.

-Obviously, the man-mind has invented persuasive measures to gain an 'audience' for personal recognition,
and in doing so has left many lost souls vulnerable to harmful and foolish notions.

-Perhaps God should be more for show and tell. Meaning, show people and tell people precisely how God has
helped in changing your life and explain how it is done through personal experience.
It is tough and meant to be to actually strive to live our life accordingly, yet 'preachers' tend to 'smooth talk' things
which perhaps should be far more truthful in what must be done here in the now.

-Make no mistake, it's not one's own agenda that needs promoted...God's agenda should be put forth boldly
and with loving sternness that it is one's own self that must come before God with humility and an open heart
and to know it requires diligent work on our part to hopefully acquire a meaningful relationship of Christ in Us."

-Putting forth the Divine 'words' are of significant value, and more so when applied and acted upon by those
proclaiming the words. I, you or no one can do the learning for others, we can share what we have learned through
our own actions and conduct. And let us be reminded...Soulwinning is not an option. It is not a spiritual gift.
It is not a church growth program. It is a clear, unequivocal, unavoidable command of God."

(This side of the glass)

tenor9IYMK91O.gif

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
- Copy - Copy - Copy (17) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg
'Words of wisdom should never be ignored, to behold an abundant
life requires precisely that of which is ignored."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
- Copy - Copy - Copy (17) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg
"Read it again...and again."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
- Copy - Copy - Copy (18) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg
"Read it again...and again."!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
- Copy - Copy - Copy (8) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy...jpg

"Words without action are far to prevalent. But then the Holy Spirit
may be suppressed by ego. Lost souls learn from observing."

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
"Pertaining to the subject of a senior forum, and being a senior, I agree that such a forum is of no value.
It is realized that some seniors expect special 'privileges', and get offended when not catered to, which I
say...get over it, this is the real world, and it does not revolve solely around us. We are the past, be glad of the memories.
Yes, when senior discounts are available, wherever, I make use of them. Common sense allows this.

I have and am living two worlds, the 50's and 60's are but memories, being born of the 'Silent Generation'
and the new 'millennials' are two worlds apart, boy howdy...lol!
I sometimes wonder how I got here so quick, that can happen once past seventy-five and beyond. One day
the younger ones may come to that day, and poof, your old...this may or may not happen, remember tomorrow is yet to be.

My life history is mine and mine alone, and in detail would be of no importance to anyone. I must admit, I lived on
the wild side many years, the good, the bad and the not so good...I leave it at that.

The last two plus decades are of the greatest significance, since God became a part of my life, believe it. This is what
I am about, here in the now. I have been on different social media forums pertaining to 'Christian' as they like to be recognized.
It is appalling and disturbing what comes forth from pro-claimed 'Christians'.
Through social media, entertainment and wireless communication in general, there has come about endless pollution
and distortion surrounding 'God's Word'. Bringing cause of precisely what is being witnessed across the land.
I am not a bible scholar and certainly never claim to be. It appears many self-proclaimed 'Christians' have allowed their
'Man-mind' to 'see' into the Bible what they want to 'see', mainly to pacify their own spiritual insecurity. And to ignore
or be in contempt of this reality, many shall become argumentative and aggressive, this alone stands out as the ego
of the 'man-mind' at work, and vacant of the Holy Spirit. I believe it to be explicit pertaining to the 'gospel' to be
in 'spirit and truth'. And of great concern that lives have no sound testimony of how God and His words have enhanced
or actually changed one's own life. The earth is defiled by its people appears to hold true."

"We can all learn something from one another, so long as common sense is put to use."

(This side of the glass)

View attachment 235048

Quote ( Bingo )My life history is mine and mine alone, and in detail would be of no importance to anyone.

BINGO as you can see and hear, your testimony has been given to you by GOD, share it with others,AND DO NOT SIN.

(Bingo) King James Bible 1 Corinthians 3:6.-7
6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; (but God that giveth the increase)

QUOTE (Bingo) I must admit I lived on the wild side many years, the good, the bad and the not so good...I leave it at that.

Hebrews 10:17, King James bible "And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more."

(You love God) I felt this in my spirit as I am writeing.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
- Copy - Copy - Copy (20) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg

"Ignoring the truth of these words appears to be far too prevalent
in modern day 'Christianity'. "

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

"Meaningful prayers are of great importance in bringing together a fellowship
With God and one another in sharing what is upon the heart. As the Holy Spirit
guides us with love and encouragement in times of uncertainty and life challenges
that often arise.
-God hears and answers prayers being a paradox, in real time reality it is each of us that
hears and perhaps through guidance of the Holy Spirit offers comfort, love, encouragement
and helpful words to a brother or sister. The Holy Spirit as our spiritual mentor, prayers go out.

-It should be clearly understood the profound significance of the absolute necessity of
striving for spiritual
knowledge and not to ignore this, being precisely that which is put forth
in the Divine words inspired through Christ our Lord God. And being a grave error to invent

one's own selfish worldly ways."

(This side of the glass)

tenor9IYMK91O.gif

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
MESSENGER.jpg
"Rebellious are many that have not the ability to accept in spirit and truth."