~This side of the 'glass'~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
#ICAMETOSHARE

being-spiritual - Copy - Copy - Copy (3) - Copy.jpg
"And the significance of some of the most important scriptures shall most likely
be ignored when modern-day 'Christians' attempt to rely on worldly 'thinking'.

(Be sure to do your own careful 'inventory' before taking action based on anything you find in this content.
Intended solely as informative and subjects of 'Reflections of Life'...'This side of the glass')

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
R (7) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
"And any attempt to outsource the Holy Spirit shall be considered
falling away from God."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
#ICAMETOSHARE

19bba863ce2f20225c3fd74871606a44--the-bible - Copy (4) - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

'Rebellion against God’s delegated authority is rebellion against God himself.
However, we are not guilty of rebellion when we disagree with or disobey that person,
only when we attempt to usurp his authority. Leaders are in rebellion when they fail

to properly represent God, by either abusing their power or trying to please people rather than obey God.'

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
#ICAMETOSHARE

312830101_2220757881418061_3721517152136640541_n - Copy - Copy - Copy (5) - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

~The one who endures to the end will be saved~
'To those who are truly born again, whose lives are transformed by the power of the Holy Spirit.
'Transformed by power of the Holy Spirit. And the significance of this truth,
many appear unable to grasp.

'Rebellion often being brought about by stubbornness.'

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
#ICAMETOSHARE

being-spiritual - Copy - Copy - Copy (3).jpg
“So from now on we regard no one from a worldly point of view. Though we once regarded Christ in this way, we do so no longer. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!” (2 Corinthians 5: 16-17)

"And it will never be put to rest by the doubters.
'Born again and salvation are simply left upon each individual, and will depend on one's

own commitment and relationship with the Holy Spirit in one's own life! No more...no less!
'And burden of proof is not with the one that has no doubt of the Holy Spirit within one's own life.

'And it would appear that many may harbor an inner quilt or doubt of their personal spiritual relationship
with the Holy Spirit. And they will be known by their 'work' from worldly perspective or spiritual,
and is not scripture
saturated with the need of acquiring spiritual enlightenment to fully
illuminate
and grasp the sacred 'words' as a whole.'

(Be sure to do your own careful 'inventory' before taking action based on anything you find in this content.
Intended solely as informative and subjects of 'Reflections of Life'...'This side of the glass')

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
This is your awakening . . .

You realize it's time to stop hoping and waiting for something to change...or for happiness, safety and security to come galloping over the next horizon.

You come to terms with the fact that you are neither Prince Charming or Cinderella and that in the real world there aren't always fairy tale endings (or beginnings for that matter) and that any guarantee of "happily ever after" must begin with you...and in the process a sense of serenity is born of acceptance.

You awaken to the fact that you are not perfect and that not everyone will always love, appreciate or approve of who or what you are ... and that's OK. They are entitled to their own views and opinions. And you learn the importance of loving and championing yourself...and in the process a sense of newfound confidence is born of self-approval.

You stop complaining and blaming other people for the things they did to you (or didn't do for you) and you learn that the only thing you can really count on is the unexpected.

You learn that people don't always say what they mean or mean what they say and that not everyone will always be there for you and that it's not always about you. So, you learn to stand on your own and to take care of yourself...and in the process a sense of safety and security is born of self-reliance.

You stop judging and pointing fingers and you begin to accept people as they are and to overlook their shortcomings and human frailties..and in the process a sense of peace and contentment is born of forgiveness.

You realize that much of the way you view yourself, and the world around you, is as a result of all the messages and opinions that have been ingrained into your psyche. And you begin to sift through all the junk you've picked up from the garbage dump of others about how you should behave, how you should look, how much you should weigh, what you should wear, what you should do for a living, how much money you should make, what you should drive, how and where you should live, who you should marry, the importance of having and raising children, and what you owe your parents, family, and friends.

You learn to open up to new worlds and different points of view. And you begin reassessing and redefining who you are and what you really stand for.

You learn the difference between wanting and needing and you begin to discard the doctrines and values you've outgrown ... and in the process you learn to go with your instincts.

You learn that it is truly in giving that we receive. And that there is power and glory in creating and contributing, and you stop maneuvering through life merely as a "consumer" looking for your next fix.

You learn that principles such as honesty and integrity are not the outdated ideals of a bygone era but the mortar that holds together the foundation upon which you must build a life.

You learn that you don't know everything, it's not your job to save the world and that you can't teach a pig to sing.

You learn to distinguish between guilt and responsibility and the importance of setting boundaries and learning to say NO.

You learn that the only cross to bear is the one you choose to carry and that martyrs get burned at the stake.

Then you learn about LOVE. How to love, how much to give in love, when to stop giving and when to walk away.

You learn to look at relationships as they really are and not as you would have them be.

You stop trying to control people, situations and outcomes. And you learn that alone does not mean lonely.

You also stop working so hard at putting your feelings aside, smoothing things over and ignoring your needs. You learn that feelings of entitlement are perfectly OK....and that it is your right to want things and to ask for the things you want ... and that sometimes it is necessary to make demands.

You come to the realization that you deserve to be treated with love, kindness, sensitivity and respect and you won't settle for less. And you learn that your body really is your temple. And you begin to care for it and treat it with respect. You begin to eat a balanced diet, drink more water, and take more time to exercise.

You learn that being tired fuels doubt, fear, and uncertainty and so you take more time to rest. And, just as food fuels the body, laughter fuels our soul. So, you take more time to laugh and to play.

You learn that, for the most part, you get in life what you believe you deserve...and that much of life truly is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

You learn that anything worth achieving is worth working for and that wishing for something to happen is different than working toward making it happen. More importantly, you learn that in order to achieve success you need direction, discipline and perseverance.

You also learn that no one can do it all alone....and that it's OK to risk asking for help.

You learn the only thing you must truly fear is the greatest robber baron of all: FEAR itself. You learn to step right into and through your fears because you know that whatever happens you can handle it and to give in to fear is to give away the right to live life on your own terms. And you learn to fight for your life and not to squander it living under a cloud of impending doom.

You learn that life isn't always fair, you don't always get what you think you deserve and that sometimes bad things happen to unsuspecting, good people. On these occasions you learn not to personalize things.

You learn that God isn't punishing you or failing to answer your prayers. It's just life happening.

And you learn to deal with evil in its most primal state - the EGO.
You learn that negative feelings such as anger, envy and resentment must be understood and redirected, or they will suffocate the life out of you and poison the universe that surrounds you.

You learn to admit when you are wrong and to build bridges instead of walls.

You learn to be thankful and to take comfort in many of the simple things we take for granted, things that millions of people upon the earth can only dream about: a full refrigerator, clean running water, a soft warm bed, a long hot shower.

Slowly, you begin to take responsibility for yourself by yourself. You make yourself a promise to never betray yourself and to never, ever settle for less than your heart's desire. And you hang a wind chime outside your window so you can listen to the wind. And you make it a point to keep smiling, to keep trusting, and to stay open to every wonderful possibility.

Finally, with courage in your heart and God by your side you take a stand, you take a deep breath, and you begin to design the life you want to live as best you can.

(This article was submitted years ago from a wise man in recovery.
from a friend of a friend...R.I.P.)

BLANK IMAGE FOR TEXT MESSAGES - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy (4) - Copy.jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
#ICAMETOSHARE

"And many things are being witnessed across social media outlets that are disturbing, sad and pathetic.
On a closer note, 'proclaimed Christians' here or otherwise do not have the rightful authority to
judge
another person's
relationship with God, and to do so indicates one chooses to be a self-delegated authority
to be the judge. And it appears to be of little significance to 'quote' any scripture pertaining to this subject
as the self-delegated community continues to mutilate the sacredness of God's 'inspired' wisdom.

'And sadly, this may well come to pass...many will live their entire lives believing they were 'Christians'
only to one day hear these words from Jesus Christ:
“I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!” (Matthew 7:23).
"Ponder this carefully!"

"And this is closed."

BECOME CHANNEL FOR GOD'S SPIRIT - Copy.jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
#ICAMETOSHARE

"My life in God's care began in 1996, and I believe the first fourteen years was a learning and
preparation period of great challenges meant to grow in trust and faith of God's inspiration to
influence my spiritual wellbeing. This I firmly stand by as truth.
'And in doing so it led me to start sharing on the internet since 2013, as a witness of how God has
been of great significance in my life, one day at a time. Praise God!

'And I know now that perseverance being essential as a lifelong commitment to help become more fully aware
that one must earnestly strive to practice the 'principles of life' through the inspiration of Christ teachings.
And nothing under the sun shall be of greater importance! Nothing!

'And make no mistake...no amount of scripture, church attendance or prayer will sufficiently suffice
without a commitment of acting upon and practicing the 'principles of life' and the greatest being Love!
No more...no less! And is not God's inspiration as a whole, being of life and love...here in the now!

312830101_2220757881418061_3721517152136640541_n - Copy - Copy - Copy (5) - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg download.png

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
#ICAMETOSHARE

"Finally, the weather here in the Ozarks of the 'Show Me' state have warmed up for some good
golf days, momentarily anyway...;) The weather like some other 'events' are often chaotic...:confused: and unpredictable.
'The world today, weather included, seem to be ever changing with greater frequencies
and more disturbing consequences in all aspects of life happening.

'The cycle of life holds great mysteries...:unsure: never to be fully understood. I can hopefully assume God's
plan will play out accordingly.
'And now in my twilight years I am truly grateful of having God in my life, one day at a time.
And, as stated before, for whatever reason there are more and more lives finding their way to this
site, and the underlying reason would appear that this disturbing world may be having a deep affect
of restless lives looking for some calm and peace by turning to Christ our Lord, hoping to fill a void
in their life. And this can be achieved, but there is much more needed than what some perceive as
simply reading God's inspired messages, going to a church or anything else told of that one must do.

'These are all good, but I believe until there comes about a traumatic life altering 'event' in one's personal
life, that all seriousness of God may be a limited temporary
occurrence with an on again off again relationship
with God. And without a sincere commitment of acting upon and daily practice of the 'principles of life'
so inspired from Christ teachings, many may find disappointment and never know the meaning of an abundant life,
here in the now.

'I can only hope to be a channel of God's spirit. And till it is fully acknowledged and accepted that God is a spiritual
realm that requires striving to find some reasonable harmony in a physical and materialistic world,
and I assure you I find this to be a daily challenge never to be adequately achieved. But Thank God
I have come to learn of a peace and acceptance of things I can't change. Striving to practice love... download.png has
great benefits! Amen!

BECOME CHANNEL FOR GOD'S SPIRIT - Copy.jpg :)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
#ICAMETOSHARE

https://christianchat.com/threads/i-saw-the-light.182858/post-3912695

"One by one by one they shall come. Let us hope they find good reason to stay!'

'And a restless society brings cause of many life disturbances that obviously are not being
fulfilled through physical and/or materialistic means.
'It is with hope that some may find some calm and peace through the spirit of God
within these pages. So long as the Holy spirit is a guiding 'light'.

hope-in-focus - Copy - Copy - Copy (2) - Copy.jpg BECOME CHANNEL FOR GOD'S SPIRIT - Copy.jpg :)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
#ICAMETOSHARE

"Thank God, I have learned my spiritual attitude has brought about a more
orderly life and manageable way of life, and I am comfortable with just that.
And striving for harmony in a very disturbing worldly atmosphere... many appear
unable to achieve. Witnessing news outlets, especially concerning the atrocities
being played out by many of the younger generation is very troubling.

'And sadly, adults in prominent positions are so out of order, obviously are contributing
to a confused and bewildered society of different ages, but children being more vulnerable
and subject to being easily intimidated. Moral values have been discarded, without shame or conscious.

'And also, sadly is the 'Christian arena', gradually and methodically changing their views more in line
with worldly thinking and ideas, just to gain a following. Millionaire 'Christians' and others are
and have 'commercialized God' for personal gain, may be another cause of 'Abomination of Desolation'.

'Uninhabitable and/or unfit for sanctity of human lives, the very souls God appears to hold a precious creation.
And let it be known, I am under no obligation to put forth any 'Divine Words' to assert or prove whatever has
been shared. A community that proclaims to 'study' God's inspired words have been given instructions and

the way to conduct one's own life. And, in Spirit and Truth, and Christ in Us shall always be a sound start to

hopefully acquire a spiritual attitude and way of life...here in the now."

'God love and bless each that come by."

'Bingo'...Believe I need God, Ok)

567fc1f82f495_purple-background-Copy-Copy(6)-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy_jpg_5f75c54722c82e0ae6a22c93c...jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
#ICAMETOSHARE

19bba863ce2f20225c3fd74871606a44--the-bible - Copy (6) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
"And often the most powerful and significant scripture are of few words, and
therefore, skipped over due to 'Christians' that insist on their own worldly interpretations.
'And in doing so, the Kingdom of God, many may not be rightfully spiritually eligible to receive,
here in the now, or the here-after."
'Ponder this truth carefully!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
19bba863ce2f20225c3fd74871606a44--the-bible - Copy (5) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

"We must love the truth so much that we're always looking for instruction and correction, not proof
of our beliefs, when we study the scripture. We should keep our desires and opinions out of it entirely!
We have to push away what we think we know, and earnestly search for the truth whether we like what we find or not."

'You must have a love for the truth and be willing to let the Holy Spirit lead you to it.

If you search for proof of the doctrine you want to believe, you'll probably find it.'

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Did you know?

unnamed (18).jpg unnamed (19).jpg unnamed (20).jpg
unnamed (21).jpg unnamed (22).jpg unnamed (23).jpg
unnamed (24).jpg unnamed (25).jpg unnamed (26).jpg
"Now you know."
More later.
cowhand1 - Copy - Copy.gif

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"And more...Did you know?

unnamed (27).jpg unnamed (28).jpg unnamed (29).jpg
unnamed (30).jpg unnamed (31).jpg unnamed (32).jpg

'Know you Know."

cowhand1 - Copy - Copy.gif

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
#ICAMETOSHARE

'Some people point to obvious instances of hyperbole, personification, or metaphor in Scripture
and use them to accuse the Bible of not telling the truth. That represents a failure to read the text
as it was intended by its original author. We should call them to be fair and recognize the use of other
literary forms just as these critics would expect others to recognize hyperbole, personification,
or metaphor when they themselves speak in such ways.'

In their simplest form, metaphors compare two concepts that at first seem unrelated.

Metaphors help to convey a deeper meaning.
Overall, as a literary device, metaphor functions as a means of creating a direct comparison between
two seemingly different things. This is effective for readers in that metaphor can create an association
between two dissimilar entities or ideas that, as a result of the metaphor, illuminate each other and
deepen the meaning of both.
A metaphor is a figure of speech that compares two different or unlike things. It does not use 'like' or 'as' to make
the comparison. It can be stated explicitly or implicitly. It is a type of figurative language that is not literally true.
It helps to make a strong point, add imagery, color, symbolism, or humor to language, and make
comparisons, objects, and ideas more memorable.

The differences between metaphors and similes.
While a metaphor takes one idea and uses it in place of another one, a simile draws a parallel between
two ideas using connecting words like “as"... “like"... or “similar to.”
For example, “skin white as snow, lips red as roses” uses two similes to describe someone in a visual way.
In both cases the sentence uses the word “as” to suggest a connection.

(Close attention should be paid to this article, as rampant 'language' continues to be infiltrated into scripture that
has ultimately turned scripture into whatever the man-mind conjures up.
Desecration is the act of depriving something of its sacred character, or the disrespectful, contemptuous,
or destructive treatment of that which is held to be sacred or holy by a group or individual.)

19bba863ce2f20225c3fd74871606a44--the-bible - Copy (5) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
#ICAMETOSHARE

"The mood of society as a whole, appears to be deteriorating at a rapid pace.
And three words that best describes an adversary are...CUNNING, BAFFLING AND POWERFUL.

'And 'events' being put forth through news media are appalling, disturbing and without doubt are only a small
portion of the entirety of disturbances great and small that are happening across the land.
And the causes are complex and
varied.
(https://christianchat.com/threads/thought-for-the-day.182988/post-3850714)
(Refer. Link)

'And when love for and of God, love of family and one another are discarded or abandoned,
great disturbances shall come upon the land...North to South...East to West.

'And even many proclaimed 'Christians' shall be caught up with delusional 'worldly thinking' and
here comes a 'falling away from God'. But all these things have been told of...to be.'

'And the spiritual significance of the Holy Spirit, throughout the inspired words...many shall fail
to fully acknowledge and accept this gift as an essential ingredient to find life with God...here in the now!

BECOME CHANNEL FOR GOD'S SPIRIT - Copy.jpg A MIRACLE ANY BENEFICIAL EVENT OF HOLY SPIRIT UPON TROUBLED LIVES - Copy.jpg download.png
animated-dove-gif-8 - Copy - Copy.gif