this site

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 13, 2014
15
0
0
this site i feel sometimes does more harm than good- So i dont really feel LOVED HERE at all- no one really cares about the family of GOd here- only a handful do-- I have literally asked for prayer and no one responds-- its like people are here just to waste time-- so I will be gone soon from this site-- its really not worth it. LOts of people get hurt here by so called brothers--- I have had my fill of prideful egostistical blood thirsty MEN. Id rather chat on secualr sights than here --MYown family of GOd tearing me down and spitting on me
at least I can expect that from the sinners but my own family here of GOD?
frankly im tired--- so on Jan 3rd Illbe leaving this site-- so if you see me online and you want to keep me as a friend or sister in Christ then private message me and Ill give you my email or skype and we can keep the love going--- GBU
 
sorry.
with the amount of wolves or such running around, MANY might have been listening in and praying. you sorta really have to be more careful than careful now... still, really really there's only time to run forwards in love, ah. :p
so Praise Be To Christ :p
i much need a friend, so if there's love to keep going i'm in :p
love
 
awww i know there are lots who love here, and only a few who dont know love at all. those that dont suck life out of you... just like the devil himself. I have learned to love even my enemies. BUt JESUS told me a while ago that I dont have to be their friends, or associate with them. In fact , I dont have to tolerate nor even be around such enemies. loving our enemies is simply giving them mercy, understanding why they do what they and say what they say. Also it to pray for them. If you can take time to pray for an enemy then your loving them. OF course Ill be your friend. We all need friends... Ive been here too long already, its time to pick up and go where the gospel will really speak to people-- here is way to much fighting and arguing over simple words. I have trouble enjoying the fellowship when their is people trying to control what i say , what i do on here. I will be who I am in Christ, and no one will take that from me. too many times have I been told by a brother to be quiet because im simply a woman. its really hurtful and well its down right WRONG. They will answer to JESUS in judgement for all they speak against me. IF they cant even LOVE ME, how are they going to love their enemies? I feel sorry for this site, and all the people on here. SO much hurt.... I pray for the hurting, that they may hurt no more in JESUS name.
anyway, im here. ill just be not here in cc. ill send you my email/facebook we can grow in faith and Love together from there. :)