THIS WILL BE MY FINAL POSTING ON HERE !!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter KennethC
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

KennethC

Guest
This will be the last time I post on this site as the Holy Spirit has called me to focus and work on another area in the ministry.

I just wanted to leave off with saying thank you to all on here !!!


It has been a roller coaster ride on here as we have had our ups and downs, and dealt with some unsavory people.

I pray that you all keep growing in the faith, learning the true Word of God, and that you all find the middle ground with one another to end the belittling and attacking of your fellow brothers and sisters when they disagree.

If any wants to still contact me I can be reached at [email protected].......

I will leave off with some tips to help with your all's growth:

1) Do not be so quick to judge another as a false teacher

(They might just have some areas to work on, help them do not condemn them)

2) Do not take any person's word immediately as Truth, test them by the Holy Spirit and the Word to see if it is

3) Do not let any person tell you Jesus teachings and commands are not for us

4) Do not get involved in threads and go in as a teacher to others if that is not your calling

5) All of God's word from the OT and NT must align, if it doesn't keep studying and praying for the Truth to be revealed.


Finally God bless you all !!!
 
Last edited:
Take care of yourself KennethC, continue to prayerfully seek for the truth and God bless! :)
 
.
God bless you Kenneth and much love in the name above all names to you always!
Thank you for being such a fine example of standing firm in the faith :)
May peace and joy be with you all the days of your life...

​
peace_signcc.jpg

planscc.jpg​​



 
This will be the last time I post on this site as the Holy Spirit has called me to focus and work on another area in the ministry.

I just wanted to leave off with saying thank you to all on here !!!


It has been a roller coaster ride on here as we have had our ups and downs, and dealt with some unsavory people.

I pray that you all keep growing in the faith, learning the true Word of God, and that you all find the middle ground with one another to end the belittling and attacking of your fellow brothers and sisters when they disagree.

If any wants to still contact me I can be reached at [email protected].......

I will leave off with some tips to help with your all's growth:

1) Do not be so quick to judge another as a false teacher

(They might just have some areas to work on, help them do not condemn them)

2) Do not take any person's word immediately as Truth, test them by the Holy Spirit and the Word to see if it is

3) Do not let any person tell you Jesus teachings and commands are not for us

4) Do not get involved in threads and go in as a teacher to others if that is not your calling

5) All of God's word from the OT and NT must align, if it doesn't keep studying and praying for the Truth to be revealed.


Finally God bless you all !!!

what has the Holy Spirit called you to focus on, clearly your focus statement in this post is of dislike at CC of things
be careful of what you hear... Surely if you were called to leave CC no post stating that would be needed,
you would have simply moved to the next area of ministry. I already know you'll be not happy with this statement.
 
I learned from you, and appreciate the time you gave and the parting words of wisdom. Jesus Loves You...may He bless all you do for Him.
 
This will be the last time I post on this site as the Holy Spirit has called me to focus and work on another area in the ministry.

I just wanted to leave off with saying thank you to all on here !!!


It has been a roller coaster ride on here as we have had our ups and downs, and dealt with some unsavory people.

I pray that you all keep growing in the faith, learning the true Word of God, and that you all find the middle ground with one another to end the belittling and attacking of your fellow brothers and sisters when they disagree.

If any wants to still contact me I can be reached at [email protected].......

I will leave off with some tips to help with your all's growth:

1) Do not be so quick to judge another as a false teacher

(They might just have some areas to work on, help them do not condemn them)

2) Do not take any person's word immediately as Truth, test them by the Holy Spirit and the Word to see if it is

3) Do not let any person tell you Jesus teachings and commands are not for us

4) Do not get involved in threads and go in as a teacher to others if that is not your calling

5) All of God's word from the OT and NT must align, if it doesn't keep studying and praying for the Truth to be revealed.


Finally God bless you all !!!


I think sometimes we agreed and sometimes disagreed but it's always sad to see someone go.Hope you are blessed in all you do Kenneth.
 
Thanks for everything that you did for all of us.You did the nice job.God bless you Kennet!
 
I was harsh in my statement, but I've read some of what he posted was sound n helpful. A visit back to CC from time to time wouldn't have hurt anything. It's a good lesson though when we ever feel like we are just spinning wheels or uncomfortable about people or postings etc. in life. it's probably best to leave things well alone then leave people feeling sad and missed about the departure.
 
I'm sorry to see you go. I will try to pray for you. Come back if you decide.
 
just say this, coming in late, but good luck and God speed ken. you and I did not see eye to eye on many things, but God bless you and yours always.