Those famous quotes that hit your heart

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
The sunrise, of course, doesn't care if we watch it or not. It will keep on being beautiful, even if no one bothers to look at it.

Elisabet

Jul 11, 2015
Being a Christian doesn't only talk about a loving God, a forgiving God, and what you recieve from Him. Being a Christian also talks about the Holy God, the Righteous God and what you give to Him.

G

gomlbrobro

C.S. Lewis was intelligent, influential, and Godly. He's such a great guy to keep God's truth so pure.

G

gomlbrobro

Pardon me, but I think Einstein was egotistical. This quote causes us to value intelligence over humility. I'm only saying this because I've had a problem with this sort of intelligent factor in the past, which was fueled by people with the "Einstein" attitude.

G

gomlbrobro

Dang, meant to reply to the Einstein quote. Oh well.

T

Timothy552

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot loose. Jim Elliott

A

Abing

You can change your desires by changing what you give attention to.

S

Siberian_Khatru

Be yourself, everybody else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. - Mark Twain

Siela01

Sep 23, 2015
The good thing about love is nobody can stop u from loving them..

Siela01

Sep 23, 2015
BE YOURSELF

no matter what other people think.
God made u the way you'are For a reason

Besides, an original is always worth more than a COPY

student

Jul 20, 2010
I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.

Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new.
-og mandino

A

Abing

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

R

Raspjam

"For out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks." Luke 6:45, Matthew 12:34.

Matthew 6:31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

student

Jul 20, 2010
I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.

Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new.
-og mandino

And Guigo says: "Prefer to be taught than to teach".

We have to do both, but being humble to know we don't know it all.

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Elisabet

Jul 11, 2015
I have the choice to be angry at God for what i don't have, or be thankful for what i do have

Nick Vujicic

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Life may be tough but I have a God who is tougher!

S

Stone5524

Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.
- martin Luther king jr

S

Stone5524

[M]y religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave.

Stonewall Jackson