those moments in Gods presence...

  • Thread starter Thread starter meems
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

meems

Guest
Have you ever been filled so much with Gods love you just want to spread it to everyone and show how amazing he is,and when you play worship wherever you are you just want to start dancing because your heart is pounding with so much love for God... I get the feeling all the time. I'm so glad he loves me in my brokenness and breaks my chains when I'm feeling bound... God is the only one who never changes proud to call him my father in heaven... <3
 

Attachments

  • jesus_holding_man-w-hammer.jpg
    jesus_holding_man-w-hammer.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 2
Oh yeah, I'm all over that. Once, I get my worship music turned up, I'm all over place like nobodies business..lol