Those that God gave Christ

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jimmydiggs

Ummm, you're even more confusing, sooo yeeaahh....
He just camps out in the "all verses" that would indicate everyone gets saved. Rather hypocritical if you are against his eisegesis....

I

Israel

Ummm, you're even more confusing, sooo yeeaahh....
Not confusing. The bottom line is that as sure as you are that death comes to us all, put your faith in the life of ALL as well. You said it yourself. HE TOOK AWAY THE SINS OF THE WORLD!

ALL will be saved by Jesus!

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Now, come on. Jesus might have done it all on the cross, but not to the point where all are going to heaven. Ok it requires believing and receiving. (Believing that Jesus Christ is Lord and receiving His salvation by giving your life to Him.)

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
He just camps out in the "all verses" that would indicate everyone gets saved. Rather hypocritical if you are against his eisegesis....
I am against what he says. But I have NO idea what the word "eisegesis" means. Because I don't say all will be saved. I just say that all who choose to believe in Jesus Christ and receive His salvation by giving your life to Him are saved.

I

Israel

Then I invite you to the same challenge I issued to Forest. Quote your verses and prove me wrong. It's not about what you say, but your heart. You make God to be powerless after death.The God I know rose His Son from the dead.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
but you know Jimmy...why do you even bother? That's what I wanna know.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Why? He does what you do. Finds a verse with the word "all" that supports his position, and then sets up camp.
Umm. No I don't. You do it more than I do

Annd at least I don't use the same broken-record techniques.

Last edited:
I

Israel

Now, come on. Jesus might have done it all on the cross, but not to the point where all are going to heaven. Ok it requires believing and receiving. (Believing that Jesus Christ is Lord and receiving His salvation by giving your life to Him.)
Beloved, let's look at this with good old common sense.

1 Corinthians 12:2-3

2Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.

3Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

Now if it is by the Holy Spirit that a man says that Jesus is Lord, who's work is it to save men?

I

Israel

Why? He does what you do. Finds a verse with the word "all" that supports his position, and then sets up camp.

Would you like for me to find the ones that says all will die for his own iniquity? When will you humble yourself?

F

Forest

Then I invite you to the same challenge I issued to Forest. Quote your verses and prove me wrong. It's not about what you say, but your heart. You make God to be powerless after death.The God I know rose His Son from the dead.
Where did I not prove you wrong when I thought you were wrong, refresh me.

A

AnandaHya

Then I invite you to the same challenge I issued to Forest. Quote your verses and prove me wrong.
Revelation 20
13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. 14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.[d] 15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

It's not about what you say, but your heart.
which only God sees and can truly judge. however it IS about what you say because GOD tells us WORDS matter to Him.

Matthew 12:36
But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.

You make God to be powerless after death.
no it does not make God powerless to believe He will do what He says in His words. It is deceitful to proclaim the imagining of your own hearts and say they are God's promises when GOD has shown clearly HIS judgments and HIS WORDS will judge those who do not love the truth but prefer lies.

The God I know rose His Son from the dead.
Yes Jesus Christ Rose from the Dead. Do you know the God who did these things as well?

Genesis 6:17
And behold, I Myself am bringing floodwaters on the earth, to destroy from under heaven all flesh in which is the breath of life; everything that is on the earth shall die.

Who does these things?

2 Peter 2

12 But these, like natural brute beasts made to be caught and destroyed, speak evil of the things they do not understand, and will utterly perish in their own corruption, 13 and will receive the wages of unrighteousness, as those who count it pleasure to carouse in the daytime. They are spots and blemishes, carousing in their own deceptions while they feast with you, 14 having eyes full of adultery and that cannot cease from sin, enticing unstable souls. They have a heart trained in covetous practices, and are accursed children. 15 They have forsaken the right way and gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Beor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; 16 but he was rebuked for his iniquity: a dumb donkey speaking with a man’s voice restrained the madness of the prophet.
17 These are wells without water, clouds carried by a tempest, for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.[c]

A

AnandaHya

Would you like for me to find the ones that says all will die for his own iniquity?
here I'll save you the trouble:

Jeremiah 31:30
But every one shall die for his own iniquity; every man who eats the sour grapes, his teeth shall be set on edge.

When will you humble yourself?
it is not about being humble, its is about rejecting lies and believing GOD and not the false doctrines of men.

I

Israel

here I'll save you the trouble:

Jeremiah 31:30
But every one shall die for his own iniquity; every man who eats the sour grapes, his teeth shall be set on edge.

it is not about being humble, its is about rejecting lies and believing GOD and not the false doctrines of men.
You of your own admission state that you have no clue as to who is saved and who is not. And yet you're sure of your own salvation?

You claimed once that I am saved or atleast on the right path, and yet I teach lies? How is this so?

Do you not believe that EVERY MAN will die of his own iniquity? Of a truth, the world knows you as AnandaHya with all that comes with you. But when you die for your own iniquity, the world will know you no more. That earthly name is NOT recognized in heaven! For it carries with it, the remembrance of sin! The old you will be truly crucified.

A

AnandaHya

You of your own admission state that you have no clue as to who is saved and who is not.
no I stated I am not the judge of other people's salvation. there is a distinction. I have a clue because GOD gave us the BIBLE and HE tells us who will be saved and who will NOT be saved and we will be judged according to HIS words and the critique HE has given us not my beliefs or YOUR beliefs who should and should not be saved.

And yet you're sure of your own salvation?
I am sure of God's love and faithfulness. for me that is enough.

You claimed once that I am saved or at least on the right path,
can't recall saying anything of the sort recently. can you refresh my memory?

and yet I teach lies? How is this so?
because you are human and would rather listen to your emotions then God's Revealed words concerning the topic.

Do you not believe that EVERY MAN will die of his own iniquity?
yep God will treat people individually not based upon their parents or anyone else's iniquity.

Of a truth, the world knows you as AnandaHya with all that comes with you. But when you die for your own iniquity, the world will know you no more. That earthly name is NOT recognized in heaven! For it carries with it, the remembrance of sin! The old you will be truly crucified.
we are more than our name.

our conversation is becoming pointless.

lets get to the heart of the matter of what we actually have been entrusted with.

How do you believe Christians should live Israel and why?