Thoughts on Books and comics :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
I decided to make thread to post comics and thoughts on my books and such :) I will update it when I finish some comics which should be soon :D

Oct 12, 2012
I decided to make thread to post comics and thoughts on my books and such :) I will update it when I finish some comics which should be soon :D
Here's a book I'd like to challenge everyone in here to read.
Unseen Realm
By
Michael S Heiser

A real look into the Old Testament, creation and kingdom of God!
A great book i highly recommend it!
TKS 😋

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Here's a book I'd like to challenge everyone in here to read.
Unseen Realm
By
Michael S Heiser

A real look into the Old Testament, creation and kingdom of God!
A great book i highly recommend it!
TKS 😋
Sounds good I will check it out when I have time :)

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Wasn't thinking hope it was alright to post this on your thread bro?!
Oh no prob! I'm always up for hearing about new reads besides due to scanner issues it may take a bit to get my comics up lol

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Great Idea. There's very good Minister, who has the largest church in the World, " he said he reads comics to unwind. " I listen to my Ukrainian music, which is really all poetry, put into songs. Wish some of you could understand it, so good, singing about, bee's wasps and ant, potatoes, flower's and the green grass, your pets, and garden's.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
So heres a question about one of my books I've been reading Norse Mythology more and alot of my book has it such as Loki and his children however I recently read that Loki was theorized as a variant of Lucifer but many scholars disagree and his children have been paralleled as mythological anti christ from revelations from a different scholar which I'm sure has just as much disagreement however in my book the characters are not the actual gods but people turned into them and eventually see the one true God and eventually become people again thats is very summarized version but should I continue? I make it apparent through out the book that there is only one God.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Hmm...........books and comics.......

Well, books can be comical, and comics can be bookish, and either or both can be a dramady.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Hmm...........books and comics.......

Well, books can be comical, and comics can be bookish, and either or both can be a dramady.
Lol indeed I make comics of my books and vice versa. I'm not talented enough to make a full blown comic