I see it as self-evident that for all the ultimate purpose of life should be to enjoy it. The Ingredients necessary for the attainment of this enjoyment I do not know of in any broad sense. Holding this as a premise, I wish to talk only briefly at this moment of the Christian Faith. In postulating the Truth and the Divinity of the Bible does it necessarily self-evident to become a Christian? Indeed one has a simple choice. Either you will suffer eternally after life if you reject the Faith or live eternal bliss after life if you accept the Faith. Yet perhaps looking at the situation from a purely objective perspective rejecting faith willingly knowing of its consequences imbues a sense of empowerment which is very unlike accepting faith which leaves one wholly powerless and dictated by Scripture. Thus, I ask myself is Faith necessary for an enjoyment to life? For the concept of enjoyment is the highest in my humble opinion. Perhaps the power of the Individual is the one path to enjoyment.