M
Mybrokenlessthenthree
Guest
'I'll paint you a picture with words I miss her...'
Sometimes in life, we miss people. But what is 'miss' is it the lacking physical substance of a hormones or enzyme that is released when someone is absent? What actually makes us miss people? Our soul, that's a wide accusation. And if you have some scientific reason.... I don't believe science has explained emotions. Anyhow if you could extract the soul from a person, would they miss someone? What really separate us from animals beside our soul, obviously we were created by God etc. But I'm talking about the physical manifestation of sorrow. Missing someone, what causes that? I mean if you could manufacture that emotion of guilt or sorrow... Then what would stop you from manufacturing love? This seems like a good idea for a book, but 1. drugs exist that alter moods and mindsets, two Emotions are somethings not fully comprehended, therefore it'd be a challenge to write book of this. Any I'd be a good idea if someone could make synthetic emotions, I don't mean feelings or drugs. I mean as in someone could access someone's soul and change them... I don't know to much into sci-fi? What would this be classified as? Human psych evaluation?... Food for thought
Sometimes in life, we miss people. But what is 'miss' is it the lacking physical substance of a hormones or enzyme that is released when someone is absent? What actually makes us miss people? Our soul, that's a wide accusation. And if you have some scientific reason.... I don't believe science has explained emotions. Anyhow if you could extract the soul from a person, would they miss someone? What really separate us from animals beside our soul, obviously we were created by God etc. But I'm talking about the physical manifestation of sorrow. Missing someone, what causes that? I mean if you could manufacture that emotion of guilt or sorrow... Then what would stop you from manufacturing love? This seems like a good idea for a book, but 1. drugs exist that alter moods and mindsets, two Emotions are somethings not fully comprehended, therefore it'd be a challenge to write book of this. Any I'd be a good idea if someone could make synthetic emotions, I don't mean feelings or drugs. I mean as in someone could access someone's soul and change them... I don't know to much into sci-fi? What would this be classified as? Human psych evaluation?... Food for thought