S
Shadowwolg
Guest
wow, its been a long time since i have posted a blog.....obviously not very good at keeping up with this.... a lot has happened since the last blog... yet its all just part of life..... I am in that mood where i don't really want to do anything yet i want to do it all.... over the last several weeks, i have just been seeing so much hurt, so much pain, yet i wonder how much I can do to help.... i cant seem to stay strong.... i know i am getting better, yet i still find myself inconsistent.... I try to follow through with things i commit to...but all to often in the last several years, i don't follow through... I see so much pain, yet ..... i don't know, life is hard,.... yet if i just stay focused on God... I will survive it all. .... I feel sometimes that bc i don't agree or don't do what others want... then i am not being co oporative... or if i say that i struggle with this or that, people look at me as if i am incapable to do anything.... yet in some ways they are right... and yet they are not.... i am learning to accept that i just don't do holidays well.... ok... so .... i don't know.... i sometimes feel that i push other people away bc i can't do things their way... and that i have to pull back.... i dont' know..... since four years ago... i have come a long way.. but i feel there is so much more to learn and live for... yet there are times that i feel there are no reasons to live for..... i am in that state of mind that just sees both sides of the coin ... all i know is that there is a lot of pain in this world...people suffering... some by others, some bc they are causing the pain... but either way... there is so much pain.... ....