Thread I created

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Danacovert82

Banned
May 18, 2015
237
2
0
44
Hello, my friends. I'm here to tell you that while I respect EVERYONE commenting about televangelists, I feel that I'm going to like who I like. Creflo Dollar is who I like. You can comment and spout scripture about how wrong it is to like him. But I'll tell you now, I'm not putting up the white flag and saying,"you win." It's my choice, and if you don't like it, I'm sorry. I am not going to tell you what to like. Anyway... Thought I'd get this off my chest. On to more important things.