Three Questions for Calvinists

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 20, 2022
It was God's plan from before the foundation of the world: to justify, sanctify, and glorify all those who would be in Christ through faith, not that He specifically chose those who would be in Him, that contradicts all of scripture.
This Statement here and other like minded, well thought out, Scripturally Sound Comments, is, according to legend, why Calvin had people killed.

Now, let's say this is True, about Calvin, having others killed, over Doctrinal Disagreements.

That alone, tells me, his Doctrines are absolutely False, that, when confronted with the absolute Truth, would cause a reaction of Murder.

rogerg

Jul 13, 2021
No one says everyone will be raised but only those who placed their faith in Jesus Christ.
Here is the verse again. It is saying that only those who the Father draws to the Son will come to Him and be saved on the last day.
That drawing includes the giving of faith in Christ to them - and as it is with all things accompanying salvation. But, per the verse, their faith is not mentioned any sense as a requirement for accomplishing it. The transaction is solely between God and Jesus with those who are to be raised only being heirs and beneficiaries.

[Jhn 6:44 KJV] 44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Jun 20, 2022
That alone, tells me, his Doctrines are absolutely False, that, when confronted with the absolute Truth, would cause a reaction of Murder.
Even Calvin's Followers BREAK the SAME as Calvin!

You think when he wrote I am an IDIOT, he wanted me DEAD, like Calvin, would have?

Iconoclast said:
An idiot like you does not deserve a response. I will help those who want help. What a stupid post.

Choosing does not mean the will is not still bound by sin.

The_Watchers_2017 said:
Idiot huh?

hahahahahaha
I will just keep Burying You in your False Doctrine!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
And it isn't non-existence ;):D:D
It does strike me as a little bit more than a little bit odd that the majority of Christendom would rather believe
that a good, just, and merciful God will torture/torment for all eternity those who fail to submit to His sovereignty,
than to believe that He will simply withdraw His sustaining power from them, so they will they pass out of existence.
From the beginning of the Bible to the end, Scripture very strongly supports the latter option. Life is consistently
juxtaposed and offered against the certainty of death and destruction for the wicked, who shall perish.

Ezekiel 18:4 plus 32
:)

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
It does strike me as a little bit more than a little bit odd that the majority of Christendom would rather believe
that a good, just, and merciful God will torture/torment for all eternity those who fail to submit to His sovereignty,
than to believe that He will simply withdraw His sustaining power from them, so they will they pass out of existence.
From the beginning of the Bible to the end, Scripture very strongly supports the latter option. Life is consistently
juxtaposed and offered against the certainty of death and destruction for the wicked, who shall perish.
I do not see that God cast in any better light if He annihilates people myself, but I agree God is not in the torture/torment business.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I do not see that God cast in any better light if He annihilates people myself, but I agree God is not in the torture/torment business.
Well, annihilation is not the word used. Many times and most often, they are said to be destroyed, or that they perish.
We, on the other hand, do not perish because we have the indwelling imperishable Seed of God living within us.
Immortality is put on solely by grace through faith in the shed righteous blood of Jesus Christ.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Isaiah 40:6B-8
Man likes to think he is something special, but the only "thing" that gives him value is God .:)

Jun 20, 2022
Go ahead and laugh, NOV25, what Bible did Yahweh [YHWH] Command Moses, to place into the Ark of the Covenant, that was then placed into the Holy of Hollies of the Temple?
Torah/Tanakh

Anything God chooses for His Holy of Hollies, is the best Version, we have, to create Sound Godly Doctrines from

NOV25

Nov 23, 2019
Not Really, Calvin and Arminian Doctrines are based off the Hellenized Greek Septuagint, and the TRUE GODLY Doctrines come from the literal Word of God [Torah/Tanakh].

So, there's a major difference between the two.
Yeah, we know 🤦‍♂️

Calvinism can be reduced to one word: monergistic.

Ariminianism, Pelagianism/Semi-Pelagianism, all liberal Christianity, Islam, Mormonism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Roman Catholicism, Luciferianism etc. can be reduced to one word: synergistic.

All satanic religions have at their core the notion man is able, in some way, to become right with god(s) of his own free will and determination. In other words, all satanic religions have a “synergistic soteriology”.

Think about it.

Jun 20, 2022
Yeah, we know 🤦‍♂️

Ariminianism, Pelagianism/Semi-Pelagianism, all liberal Christianity, Islam, Mormonism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Roman Catholicism, Luciferianism etc. can be reduced to one word: synergistic.

All satanic religions have at their core the notion man is able, in some way, to become right with god(s) of his own free will and determination. In other words, all satanic religions have a “synergistic soteriology”.

Think about it.
Nah, you should think about the fact, when you read your Greek Myth Hellenized Septuagint, due to the factual Problems within translation and Myth, you don't actually know which portion is from God and which is Greek Myth. Your Doctrines are based off this Illogic!

Enjoy the TRUE ABSOLUTE FACTS:

Is the Septuagint the same as the Tanakh?

The Septuagint does not consist of a single, unified corpus. Rather, it is a collection of ancient translations of the Tanakh, along with other Jewish texts that are now commonly referred to as apocrypha.

What does apocrypha mean?
apocrypha, (from Greek apokryptein, “to hide away”), in biblical literature, works outside an accepted canon of scripture. The history of the term's usage indicates that it referred to a body of esoteric writings that were at first prized, later tolerated, and finally excluded.

Calvin's Doctrines are literally based off apocrypha, or better known as, esoteric writings.

What is Esoteric Writings?

a personal interpretation!

So, Calvin's Doctrines, come from a COLLECTION of OPINIONS, from someone, OTHER THAN GOD's, actual Words and Meaning!

No Wonder, none of them Align, with the actual Word of God!

Jun 20, 2022
Yeah, if I were you I wouldn’t want to think of that either.
Your list does not include me.
It "only includes," Those, whose Doctrines, are also based off the Septuagint, or better known as, Esoteric Writings [Personal Interpretation, just NOT God's Personal Interpretation]

My Doctrines, are based off, the Hebrew Torah/Tanakh, same Version, God Himself, Commanded, to be inside the Ark of the Covenant and His Holy of Hollies.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Yeah, we know 🤦‍♂️

Ariminianism, Pelagianism/Semi-Pelagianism, all liberal Christianity, Islam, Mormonism, Hinduism,
Buddhism, Roman Catholicism, Luciferianism etc. can be reduced to one word: synergistic.

All satanic religions have at their core the notion man is able, in some way, to become right with god(s)
of his own free will and determination. In other words, all satanic religions have a “synergistic soteriology”.

Think about it.
Arminianism supports total depravity. You don't even know what you are talking about.

Calvinists make God the author of evil. Such wickedness Calvinists promote! .:censored::censored::censored: