Don't know about that, but if you learn from every mistake you make I should be a very wise woman by now.![]()
LOL The important part is that you learned!
Don't know about that, but if you learn from every mistake you make I should be a very wise woman by now.![]()
Yeah and now I got a whole lot of know better than to go back there horror stories to tell around the campfire tooLOL The important part is that you learned!![]()
Yeah and now I got a whole lot of know better than to go back there horror stories to tell around the campfire too![]()
LOL...I'm sure we're not alone. That's just life in the fast lane or slow lane (not really sure what to call it).![]()
My bad...You're right, It's more of a non-moving torturous heat type lane.![]()
LOL...I can tell you've been there before because you know exactly how to explain it.Exactly, move 5ft, wait... Move another 5ft... and more unpleasant waiting. LOL
LOL...I can tell you've been there before because you know exactly how to explain it.
Anyhow, have a good one.
Best wishes to the person that started this thread and to everyone.![]()
My friend I am going to give you the same advice God gave me several years ago, seek love above all else and everything else will fall into place. Meaning seek a bond and love and closeness with God first more than anything else even above wisdom and great faith and then everything else will naturally fall into place. I never did any dating because I didn't just want a girlfriend to have one what I wanted was the real deal true love but I knew that if there was a women out there for me then if I just kept my focus on God and followed his advice he would bring her to me.Hey everybody,
I am not a regular poster however I am looking to change that. As you can tell by the title, I am throwing in the towel with dating. I am a 23 year old male whose last two dates had gone horribly wrong. Despite all of my efforts to try and get out there and meet someone, online dating and almost daily requests via prayer only to be met with silence.
This has been a big blow to me for the last 3 years as i am just so sick and tired of being alone.
But oh well you win some you lose some.
If something happens from here on out good, otherwise i am no longer trying to find someone. Who wants to go out with a chubby guy anyway hahaha.
-Hayden
Bunch of cynics on here....!!!
First of all Utah - it's a sin to fell fibs.
Secondly to the OP, some day you will find the right lady when you stop looking and when and where you least expect it. Make sue she knows The Lord - that should be your #1 priority.
Why are we cynics?
Just because you desire and stop looking doesn't mean it's guaranteed to happen. This is the kind of thinking that makes people still single years later think they're not "pursuing God" enough, not praying enough, etc. It's a dangerous thing.
No one is guaranteed a spouse even if they desire it. God isn't a genie who will give us our wishes as soon as we stop fretting over them.
Hmmm I was referring to post #3. Why did you assume I meant you?Why are we cynics?
Just because you desire and stop looking doesn't mean it's guaranteed to happen. This is the kind of thinking that makes people still single years later think they're not "pursuing God" enough, not praying enough, etc. It's a dangerous thing.
No one is guaranteed a spouse even if they desire it. God isn't a genie who will give us our wishes as soon as we stop fretting over them.
Your views on women are way off buddy and is actually quite offensive. Firstly satan's so called spells has nothing to do with it second women are not weak. What do you consider weakness? and what do you consider strength? I can to you one thing I am far to weak to even think about the pain of child birth.You are exactly right about that,in the US women couldn't even open their own bank account within memorable time,now they liberated and can do whatever they want.
Women didn't become really liberated until the last 20 yrs or so and look what happened.
I remember being a child in grade school in the 80's and 90's more than one female teacher told the little girls "you are liberated now ,you can do whatever you want!" not one of those teachers included anything else in their advice like that doesn't mean that you SHOULD do whatever NOT ONE ,they said "one day we will take over the world!" They were right....look what happened.
The whole premise for women's liberation was that given the freedom they will end world strife they will cure the uncurable diseases,yhey will fix everything that's wrong in the world.
They did none of that......they took advantage of the situation took power and led it into the final stage.
The reason why is because are being affected by satans spells.
You have to be strong of mind,will,and resolve to even have a chance against those spells.
Its a scientific fact that women are weak,and im not talking physically,thats why sooo many of them are affected by these spells.
It seems that most men inherently want to be a positive contributor to society by having families..... most women don't.
You know what they say? They say"they only want to marry so they are the only one having sex with you because they are greedy" this is how most of them think.
Not all though in fact I met a very ni e women in this very board who is a mature women trying to have a happy life with her husband its a shame that most women in the world aren't like,I admire her very much,she reminds me of my ma,my ma dedicated Her life to making sure that I don't contribute negatively to the world,that's her job and she is great at it.
Hmmm I was referring to post #3. Why did you assume I meant you?
Hmmm I was referring to post #3. Why did you assume I meant you?
Appearing too eager is never a good idea. It is better to wait and see what The Lord brings in His own timing.
I also thought it was referring to me as part of that bunch, because I said something about never bothering to go on a date. If you were talking to one person, why did you use the phrase "bunch of"?Could be because of the "Bunch of" part that made me think you were referring to most people above you. If you're referring to one post, it can be a good idea to quote it so people don't get the wrong idea.![]()