Time is now OVER, we are now in a period called the Fathers Grace.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Jesus put a silver glory dust on Rev. 3: 10 for me. :)

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

And in a couple of prophecies He told me that I would make it. Actually that was also in the very first prophecy I got when I was 18 as well as a few in the past few years. You can get all the information you need on why people believe that there will be a catching away. Just do a google search. I am not going to debate this. I believe it.
hi sislt777
silver glory dust! wow....i just have ordinary dust.

yes, i know you believe it.

that's fine.

i know why people believe there will be a catching away, because the bible says there will be.

but the question remains as to WHEN. i believe it's rather important to know the sequence of events.
i'm familiar with google searches on pretrib, i just hoped you could present a documented case for it.

regarding the Rev 3 quote, here's some info on it. it doesn't apply to the catching away at all. but that shouldn't damage the pretrib view if it's correct.

Rev 3:10
10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

The entire meaning of this verse hangs on the phrase "keep thee from."

The two key words are; "Keep" and "from."

in the Greek here"keep" means "to preserve or protect."

"From" means "out of the midst of," or "out from among."

Thayer's Greek Lexicon; "by guarding, to cause one to escape in safety out of."

In other words, "to be preserved, and emerge unscathed."

Also, there is only one other place in the entire Bible, where this same Greek phrase is found.

John 17:15
15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

best wishes
zone.

S

sislt777

Re: Entering the Seventh Day

This is Dr. Owuor's statement of faith!!!!

Jesus appeared physically after His resurrection to ALL the believers. Why would He not appear now like that? He is not saying come out to the desert and follow a Jesus I have found. Jesus can and does visit with obedient believers. But of course He lives in Heaven but He is coming back for His waiting Holy bride. I know no amount of words will convince most of you, but here is his statement of faith for what it is worth to you, which may not be much.

Also consider that Jesus will be sending real prophets! Matthew 10:41
King James Bible
He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.

This is Dr. Owuor's statement of faith!!!!

Statement of Faith

Statement of Faith
We believe that the Bible is the principle foundation and the only unchanging, infallible and authoritative Word of God completely inspired by the Mighty Holy Spirit. The Holy Bible is the highest and final authority in every aspect of life as created by God.

We believe in one God; eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, His virgin birth, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His death to completely redeem sin for all men.

We believe that all men are born with a sinful nature and that the work of the Cross completely redeemed man from the power of sin and death. And that those who believe in Christ JESUS as LORD and Saviour are saved.

We believe that the Holy Spirit is the Third Person of the Trinity and the baptism of the Holy Spirit is manifested by the fruit and the gifts of the Spirit.

We believe that the Church of Christ is the eternal and universal Body of Christ JESUS consisting of all those who have accepted the work of the atonement.

We believe that the Rapture is the imminent, premillennial return of Jesus Christ for His holy church when the dead in Christ shall be raised in glorified bodies, and those living in holiness shall be transformed into glorified bodies without tasting death and get caught up in the air with the Lord JESUS.

We believe in the ordinance of water baptism by immersion in obedience to the Word of God. And all those who have accepted Jesus Christ as their personal savior should be baptized in water as a public profession of their faith in Christ.

We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through true Repentance in the precious blood of Christ JESUS and the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit who enables the Christian to live in holiness.

We believe in observance of the Lord’s Supper as a proclamation of the death of Christ JESUS until He returns.

We believe that the church has entered into a critical dispensation for Preparing The Way of the Lord JESUS in observance of absolute Righteousness and Holiness

God told him to announce that the door to rapture is open now and we are to light our lamps and go in NOW. There is not time to hesitate.
Hope to see you there!

S

sislt777

true disciples get to know the mysteries of the Kingdom. Some things are hidden very well. Hidden in plain sight. Jesus said to some that in seeing they would not see and hearing they would not hear. We are commanded to hear what the Holy Spirit is saying to the churches that talks about a NOW message. I believe that message is coming through Dr. Owuor in a major way.

hi sislt777
silver glory dust! wow....i just have ordinary dust.

yes, i know you believe it.

that's fine.

i know why people believe there will be a catching away, because the bible says there will be.

but the question remains as to WHEN. i believe it's rather important to know the sequence of events.
i'm familiar with google searches on pretrib, i just hoped you could present a documented case for it.

regarding the Rev 3 quote, here's some info on it. it doesn't apply to the catching away at all. but that shouldn't damage the pretrib view if it's correct.

Rev 3:10
10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

The entire meaning of this verse hangs on the phrase "keep thee from."

The two key words are; "Keep" and "from."

in the Greek here"keep" means "to preserve or protect."

"From" means "out of the midst of," or "out from among."

Thayer's Greek Lexicon; "by guarding, to cause one to escape in safety out of."

In other words, "to be preserved, and emerge unscathed."

Also, there is only one other place in the entire Bible, where this same Greek phrase is found.

John 17:15
15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

best wishes
zone.

Last edited:
S

silverwind

This is why I believe the Feasts "of the Lord" have significant meaning in endtime prophesy. It would be good to open up discussion on this topic, because I believe that there are 'clues' in the OT feasts that refer to the 2nd Coming.
FEAST OF TRUMPETS There are the spring feasts (already fulfilled) and the fall feasts (yet to be fulfilled). The next one being the feast of Trumpets.
Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. 17These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ. (sorry I used NIV) :)

zone

Jun 13, 2010
true disciples get to know the mysteries of the Kingdom. Some things are hidden very well. Hidden in plain sight. Jesus said to some that in seeing they would not see and hearing they would not hear. We are commanded to hear what the Holy Spirit is saying to the churches that talks about a NOW message. I believe that message is coming through Dr. Owuor in a major way.
okey dokey.
thanks
zone.

W

worldlover

no comment on this but i can't help to say something. We must be prepared at all times and this is the right time to repent and accept God as your savior.

W

worldlover

btw, feels good to be back after a long lay-off.