Time scale of update?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
When I hover over the like button, what are all those smileys that pop up? Are those the trophies?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
And how do we give trophies, and how do we even find them?
he said trophies are 'default behaviour' right now, being automatically awarded by post count/number of reactions.

i guess that's why you got like a dozen all at once, by 'like' count etc. ((i did too))

since he said 'default' i'm assuming he has some control over changing how that works.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
When I hover over the like button, what are all those smileys that pop up? Are those the trophies?
that's the different reactions you can give

lol there's a downvote now...

i like the variety. pretty sure i've mentioned wanting to be able to do more than just 'like' before, because i was using 'like' for various purposes. now i can be a bit more expressive with it :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
How do we re-upload our avatars? I only see an option to change my signature. I want to realign my kitty so that she shows entirely in my avatar.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Thank you, Post. I'd never have found it.. lol

Yay, kitty is surprised again.. Laughing.png

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I just noticed that female nicks are no longer pink. :eek: That's gonna get confusing real fast...

Dec 12, 2013
How does one go to the newest post in a thread......before there was a button?

Dec 12, 2013
Another question....how do we know what threads we have posted in...I can see by page one in BD the threads i know I have posted in and ow they are not marked or am I missing something?

Dec 12, 2013
I did like the ability to grab my avatar and center it and let go without re-uploading....that was cool

D

Depleted

Yay! I can finally read posts without squinting!

BUT, can't find groups.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
so multiquoting is pretty slick now.

you can start typing a reply to a thread, with or without initially quoting another post.
then, in the middle of typing your reply, you can scroll up through the thread, even go to another page of it, and find a post you want to mention . . hit 'reply' on that post . .

How do we multi quote posts now? And how do we give trophies, and how do we even find them?

and the reply i started to write is preserved, and the quote i went looking for is inserted in-line where my cursor was when i stopped to go look for the quote.

i can do this multiple times, to multiquote, and of course i can cut/paste/edit the post i quote from to shorten it or move it around in my reply :)

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
if you're following what i wrote just there, i think it's probably a good idea to do a 'select all' and copy a reply you're in the middle of writing ((ctrl+a, ctrl+c on windows machines -- this saves your reply to your clipboard so you can paste ctrl+v if necessary)) before you navigate to another page looking for a quote, just in case what you've written might get lost. ;)