Time scale of update?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Laish

Jul 31, 2016
Please bring back the icon that tells you that you have already posted on that thread. That was one of the superior things the old site had. I have a policy of not posting on a thread, if I have already posted to the full extent of what I wanted to say. Now, I am faced with threads that are pages long, and no idea if I posted on them.
WEll I noticed that the icon dose show up for what is posted sense the update.
At least for now on we know where we have posted .
Blessings
Bill

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
I have not seen that :unsure: Where is it?
Or if you're using the mobile version on a phone, like I am, click on the menu ( the three lines) at the upper left of the screen. The slide out window has notifications in the upper right

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Cancel button on new posts that you have decided not to make? Or do I have to go through preview, and then cancel?

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
On my Iphone! I closed the thread about page numbers. I am looking for the little page numbers at the top and bottom of a page, so you can click on them, and jump from page 3 to page 5, etc. Those numbers are easily seen in my computer and Ipad. But, not on my Iphone. On the bottom of the page, you can click “next”! But at the top, you cannot advance the pages at all! Do you have to scroll down with the arrows, click next, repeat!

Way too much work! Any possibility of getting shortcut page links at the top and bottom of the page? Or at least a next button on the top of the page?

On an IPhone! Ok?

Ps I jump back and forth between my devices all day long. I knew something was wrong on the thread I asked to be closed! I just didn’t realize which device it was on!

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Yes, that poop emoji is gonna get much use by the people in the BDF... lol :ROFL:
it's chocolate soft-serve ice cream, not poop!

((idk why it doesn't have options for strawberry or vanilla, tho..))

i assume it's meant to be used if someone posts something delicious

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Did you ever find out how to delete the alerts after we have read them?
Once you look at your alerts by clicking the bell icon, the notifications' alert disappears, though there is a record of so many of the last number of them kept on file, which you can see if you click on Show all at the bottom left hand side of the drop down. My link shows 13 pages of alerts going back to Friday :oops: