Time to move on.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Yeeeah my hiatus didn't last long 😬 checking this site has been my daily routine for many years. It felt odd. I would come to the site only to think "wait, I said I was taking a break" I suppose I missed it lol

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
Yeeeah my hiatus didn't last long 😬 checking this site has been my daily routine for many years. It felt odd. I would come to the site only to think "wait, I said I was taking a break" I suppose I missed it lol
I knew you'd come back... Wondering about kojikun is like wondering if the suns gonna come up lol

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Now post something funny! :)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
"Scam-demic?" We really are seeing the last of the last days unfolding, our Savior promises He will never leave us or forsake us. He knows the end from the beginning and knew each of us would be here at this time, much is expected of us to be here and be His.

GiveThanks

God Will Make A Way
Dec 6, 2020
Sometime ago when the Ahmaud Arbery killing was being hotly debated, i felt like leaving as well when i read some of the racist views. However not every person on CC is like that.

Whether online or in real life, we all need to learn to focus more on the positives.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
So I used to come to this site for sound and level headed advice. However lately due to highly politicized opinions and other such opinions, I no longer get the advice I seek. I've had my legitimacy of my Christianity questioned here and for someone who struggles with severe scrupulosity and constant doubt, it is a danger for me to remain here. I love you all, but its time I move on.
Bye and God be with you. With your issues that you kindly shared with us I believe you've made a wise decision. There are those who will exploit those weaknesses, as they see them, and feel good about it.
Sometimes it helps to take a break. That's what I did and likely shall again. There are bad people everywhere, and we know there are posers too. Wheat from the Chaff as they say. We do know them by their words so they don't actually get away with anything.

If you do stop in to read the replies, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a blessed and happy New Year.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
So I used to come to this site for sound and level headed advice. However lately due to highly politicized opinions and other such opinions, I no longer get the advice I seek. I've had my legitimacy of my Christianity questioned here and for someone who struggles with severe scrupulosity and constant doubt, it is a danger for me to remain here. I love you all, but its time I move on.
What is this silly nilly non-sense?!

Without you, I wouldn’t know anything about Anime 🤣🤣 don’t you dare move on bro, we got a whole year ahead of us!! 😎

Mar 4, 2020
Around election time the political rhetoric really ramps up. In America, people are very passionate about politics and their right to freedom of speech so passions become very inflamed.

We are tremendously divided in half ideologically as a people and the way our government is set up is designed so that the winner takes all. Therefore, roughly 50% of the population, about 170 million people, do not receive representation after a presidential election. People need time to vent and process this lost of representation while the other half celebrates.

So please keep that in mind and try to not let if effect you so much. Do stay and see that level-headed advice does still exist.