Time Well Spent

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

von1

Apr 22, 2010
I been told the most important meal of the day is breakfast. I feel the same way about God. I try and let him be the first thing i do in the morning is spend time with him. I do a devotional every morning and pray for my family and friends. God will make your whole day go right, God is the breakfast of champions. Time with him is time well spent.

Psalm 5:3
In the morning, Lord you hear my voice; in
the morning I lay my requests before
you and wait expectantly.

A

Ariel82

Amen.

I have found days I have skipped that quiet morning time with God to be a lot more difficult for me to stay calm and Christ like.

It's like i am hangry (so hungry you get angry) or sometihing

E

eternally-gratefull

its hard to practice especially if you feel rushed. But it never is a bad thing, And we are much more blessed if we do.

Mar 23, 2016
I like to begin and end each day in prayer ---

Psalm 63:

1 {A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah.} O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;

2 To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.

3 Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.

4 Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.

5 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:

6 When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.

7 Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.

8 My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Thanks to all who posted on my post, I am still learning my way around on this new chat. I am trying to get back in doing posts . Thanks God Bless