We hear it every day..
"Oh I aint got time"
"Time is money"
"I can't find the time"
"This is wasting my precious time"... etc.
We live in a world now where everything happens so much quicker. Our food is cooked quicker, we can get places quicker and domestic jobs are done quicker thanks to technology.
We don't need to travel as much to speak to people, we just send them a message. I don't have to travel the country with work anymore, we just set up a video conference with other sites.
Basically, we should have more free time now than we ever did! So are there less hours in a day now? How come nobody has time anymore?
"Oh I aint got time"
"Time is money"
"I can't find the time"
"This is wasting my precious time"... etc.
We live in a world now where everything happens so much quicker. Our food is cooked quicker, we can get places quicker and domestic jobs are done quicker thanks to technology.
We don't need to travel as much to speak to people, we just send them a message. I don't have to travel the country with work anymore, we just set up a video conference with other sites.
Basically, we should have more free time now than we ever did! So are there less hours in a day now? How come nobody has time anymore?