Tiny house

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I think little people should live in tiny houses and big people should live in big houses.

I think this makes the most sense to me. So, all children from 3 years old can have a tiny house until they grow too big for it, then they can move into bigger houses.

C

ChristianTonyB

I think little people should live in tiny houses and big people should live in big houses.

I think this makes the most sense to me. So, all children from 3 years old can have a tiny house until they grow too big for it, then they can move into bigger houses.
Good point. And send all year 8s back to the alien planet they came from, along with their hormones. I've had many a teacher claim that about them, or that they are feral humans.

We need to keep the 5yos housed fairly close by though, otherwise who else will we get our tech support from? 😒

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
hmm

Heres what I figure

years 0-3 years live with their parents in same bedroom
at age 4 they can move out to their own tiny house, which they will have to clean and look after themselves
when they age 10 they can have the option of moving back with their parents or keep living in the tiny house but at age 15 when they get their drivers licence they can live in a campervan and drive far away.

C

ChristianTonyB

hmm

Heres what I figure

years 0-3 years live with their parents in same bedroom
at age 4 they can move out to their own tiny house, which they will have to clean and look after themselves
when they age 10 they can have the option of moving back with their parents or keep living in the tiny house but at age 15 when they get their drivers licence they can live in a campervan and drive far away.
👍

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
If you are too big for a tiny house you need to get one of those shrinking machines they used in the Honey, I shrunk the kids movie.

GiveThanks

God Will Make A Way
Dec 6, 2020
If I had to choose between being homeless, or being stressed out with an expensive rent I cant afford, then oh my these tiny houses are looking mighty appealing. I wouldnt want to sleep in the loft though cause I'd be bumping my head in the cealing a lot.

C

ChristianTonyB

If I had to choose between being homeless, or being stressed out with an expensive rent I cant afford, then oh my these tiny houses are looking mighty appealing. I wouldnt want to sleep in the loft though cause I'd be bumping my head in the cealing a lot.
Yes, bumping heads on ceilings is not good. It might look a bit odd, but you could build an extra tall tiny house, or put thick padding on the ceiling! 🤔🙂

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Im not sure about this tiny house market, if lots of people buy tiny houses and they got too many, will they rent them out and still charge as much for a normal size house? Or will the rents also be tinier?

:unsure:

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
double wide please... less maintenance on the outside and easy to clean on the inside :)

yeah.... future wifey said no :(

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
How about a yurt, teepee or wigwam

I mean lets consider all options...

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I had to remove my reading tents and then found out I didnt have any tent at all to go camping in. So I was considering sleeping in my car