Tired

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Steph1512

Dec 22, 2017
Ok, I seriously don’t understand how things can just get worse? I’ve been waiting for my paycheck, just got it in the mail yesterday, deposited it, woke up with morning with only 25 dollars in my account. The little money I had is gone. I’m on the phone with the bank and nobody seems to know where it came from. I can’t do this anymore. What’s the point of being alive when you can’t get ahead in life? I can barely provide for my kids, I am behind on all my bills, I’m going to lose my car, my credit is going to be terrible to get a decent interest rate if I have to get a new one, if I am even approved, I am just tired and overwhelmed. How can a God see all that that I’ve been going through and continue turning his ear on me when I pray? I’m afraid to pray. Because when I do things get worse.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Steph. Sorry to hear you are feeling so burdened and overwhelmed. Here when a cheque is deposited, it could take a day or two to be processed and the funds made available. I hope that is the case for you. God bless you and yours.

S

Seedz

Ok, I seriously don’t understand how things can just get worse? I’ve been waiting for my paycheck, just got it in the mail yesterday, deposited it, woke up with morning with only 25 dollars in my account. The little money I had is gone. I’m on the phone with the bank and nobody seems to know where it came from. I can’t do this anymore. What’s the point of being alive when you can’t get ahead in life? I can barely provide for my kids, I am behind on all my bills, I’m going to lose my car, my credit is going to be terrible to get a decent interest rate if I have to get a new one, if I am even approved, I am just tired and overwhelmed. How can a God see all that that I’ve been going through and continue turning his ear on me when I pray? I’m afraid to pray. Because when I do things get worse.

Sometimes God answers prayers by changing our situation. Some situations have growing pains. The word says to first seek the kingdom of God and everything else will be added.

If you are praying for better days then God is taking you there, but the path may hurt and be uncomfortable for a while.

Steph1512

Dec 22, 2017
Hello Steph. Sorry to hear you are feeling so burdened and overwhelmed. Here when a cheque is deposited, it could take a day or two to be processed and the funds made available. I hope that is the case for you. God bless you and yours.
No my money is gone, it was debited. Fraudulent. My point is that things are always bad. I was only left with 20 in my account.

P

pckts

The bank should have a record of your deposit, and the protocol usually is they also take a picture of the check. Go to the bank in person, don't handle this over the phone if it's bothering you. If it's a fraudulent debit you are likely not going to be liable for that after an investigation occurs.

There are a lot more points to being alive than getting ahead, rising social classes, and having a nest egg. These are actually completely pointless and you will always be unhappy with your life if you are using these measures and constantly looking at them.

When you pray, ask for a clear mind to calculate and solve all of these financial issues, and the strength to sit on hold with the bank, deal with the creditors, and face whatever other challenges. Genuinely ask for the stress and overwhelming feelings to be taken from you and believe that God will do this for you when you pray.

If you are afraid to pray you lack faith, and praying like this will not be effective.

You can't expect Ed McMahon to ring your doorbell with a giant check. These issues will most likely be solved by you, with the strength, clarity, and peace of mind provided by God.

Last edited:

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I'm sorry for your situation and how you are feeling.

Do you mind if I ask where the children's father is?

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
No my money is gone, it was debited. Fraudulent. My point is that things are always bad. I was only left with 20 in my account.
Make a fraud affidavit with the bank, who will likely require you to follow up with law enforcement, that serve your jurisdiction. I don't know of any bank that doesn't cover loss to criminal activity.... unless you handed the money over in a confidence scheme.

littlestarsmum

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry to hear what you’re going through, Stephanie. My heart ached as I read your post, and I wish I could give you a hug. I know how difficult and frustrating it must be for you. Putting an end to your life will never solve your problems. I just said a prayer for you and your family, asking the Lord to surround you with His comfort, provide for all your needs and take care of everything that concerns you. Remember that no detail of our lives can ever escape God’s notice and He is able to work out everything good for you. I know it’s not easy, but I urge you to stay strong in Him. May your confidence in God’s grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Love & hugs to you!

CherieR

May 6, 2017
Please don't stop praying to God. Pour out your heart to him; hold nothing back. God loves you very much. Ask him to show his love for you and soak in what you read and hear of his love. I do have a song for you... It is called Need You Now by Plumb.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9tivseVZbnY[/video]

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Steph1512, and this prayer. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
Please Lord, ease her burden. Reveal hope to her in a mighty way. We know you are never late with rescue - you are always right on time. Protect and bless her. Heal her hurt, Lord - please. In the name of our loving savior, Jesus. Amen.