Tired

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JG226

Jan 14, 2022
Going on 10 years of marriage this month on the 27th. It has been terrible. From cheating (on his end), verbal and mental abuse, the list goes on. We have 3 kids which is why it is so hard to leave. I don’t want my girls growing up without a dad. But I’m so tired. I guess I’m just looking for some prayer and words of encouragement. Because of his job we are stationed in Germany so being without family or support has been difficult.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Going on 10 years of marriage this month on the 27th. It has been terrible. From cheating (on his end), verbal and mental abuse, the list goes on. We have 3 kids which is why it is so hard to leave. I don’t want my girls growing up without a dad. But I’m so tired. I guess I’m just looking for some prayer and words of encouragement. Because of his job we are stationed in Germany so being without family or support has been difficult.
I am going to pray for God to deliver you from this horrible marriage and to provide a support system for you. I understand about the kids making it hard to leave but something has to be done or this situation will erode all joy from you and suck the life out of you. Hopefully, you will find comfort, support, and understanding from the members of this site. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Well what's worse? Your children growing up without a dad, your children growing up believing it's ok for a man to cheat on and abuse their wife? That way your girls can learn that's normal, grow up and get into the same kind of marriage.
Divorce and separation is tough on kids, but so is growing up with an abusive father. And counseling and other things can help them cope with divorce, but that won't work against the way your husband acts because you're the one teaching them it's ok.

T

TheIndianGirl

He is cheating; you have grounds for divorce.

Ideally it is best if kids grow up in a happy and healthy environment with both parents. Anything other than this scenario is less than ideal, and those are the only options you have at the moment (staying in an abusive relationship, or separating/divorcing from your husband and everything that goes with that such as being financially vulnerable, etc.) unless your husband repents and asks for your forgiveness. With either option, there are going to be scars.

Right now you need to pray and think hard about which option is better, and seek advice from good sources.

Vanessa

Jan 17, 2022
uk
I feel your hurt. I have been married over 25 years and am dealing with all the same hurt emotions. There is no easy answer. I have 3 children and often wonder if I could cope on my own. So I stay out of fear of loneliness. I will pray deeply for you. We have only to rely and trust God. Only he knows what is happening and what the future will hold. We have to accept his good and perfect will. He has a plan for our lives, We wait on him. surrenender to Him. x