To all of you non flat earthers.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 19, 2021
May I ask you "Christians" if you believe the bible to be the true word of God? Have you ever sat down alone and tried to even read scripture? Well if you answered both questions with a yes then you know the word of god to be true . which means flat earth is the truth. There are so many scriptures referring to flat earth. That CLEARLY states it's facts in the BIBLE. You can open scripture and find all these facts yourselves since you proclaim your a believer. Secondly , is it so far off of a thought to think that we were lied to and led to believe all of the FALSE truths from our ADVERSARY for the soul purpose to DECEIVE gods object of his love "human's". To steal the soul's and torment them in eternal damnation. Hmmm if you truly knew scripture you would wipe that grin off you face and get down on your knees in RIGHTEOUS fear of our Lord. For those of you who really are deceived about believing you can see the curvature of earth in a commercial aircraft please get back on that plane and investigate the fishbowl Windows. Remember what the Lord says , "deception is Grand , let NO man deceive you by any by any means . also were warned to " Be not ignorant of Satan's DEVICES" . & THE LORD says his people perish for lack of knowledge ". ... He's very clear that the knowledge of the world is useless and only the word of god can walk you through this deceptive mine field that Satan currently reigns. Here's what the Lord showed me about flat earth that I could see with my own eyes. The most simple way you can see for yourself . test it all you want it never LIES . water . when we're building and we want something to be level , we use a LEVELER right. The water in the level is always right when laid on something that's Flat or LEVELED. NOW Try going out to the ocean or lake or fill up your bathtub or cup ect. It always lays flat no matter what you use to manipulate it . It will always flatten itself out . think about it before responding in a ignorant remark. Test it out for your self and then compare it to scripture on flat earth. "Its the glory of God to conceal a matter and the honor of King's to search it out"..... GODBLESS all of you and may the lord reveal the amount of TRUTH to you ,equal to as much you seek him for it. amen

If the windows are fishbowls, then why when you are on the runway is it still flat? If it made the earth look curved, it would make everything looked curved- unless you are suggesting they change the glass at take off despite forcing you to keep the blinds open? A water leveller works using gravity so this argument is factually flawed and quite frankly ignorant. GOD BLESS.

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
May I ask you "Christians" if you believe the bible to be the true word of God? Have you ever sat down alone and tried to even read scripture? Well if you answered both questions with a yes then you know the word of god to be true . which means flat earth is the truth. There are so many scriptures referring to flat earth. That CLEARLY states it's facts in the BIBLE. You can open scripture and find all these facts yourselves since you proclaim your a believer. Secondly , is it so far off of a thought to think that we were lied to and led to believe all of the FALSE truths from our ADVERSARY for the soul purpose to DECEIVE gods object of his love "human's". To steal the soul's and torment them in eternal damnation. Hmmm if you truly knew scripture you would wipe that grin off you face and get down on your knees in RIGHTEOUS fear of our Lord. For those of you who really are deceived about believing you can see the curvature of earth in a commercial aircraft please get back on that plane and investigate the fishbowl Windows. Remember what the Lord says , "deception is Grand , let NO man deceive you by any by any means . also were warned to " Be not ignorant of Satan's DEVICES" . & THE LORD says his people perish for lack of knowledge ". ... He's very clear that the knowledge of the world is useless and only the word of god can walk you through this deceptive mine field that Satan currently reigns. Here's what the Lord showed me about flat earth that I could see with my own eyes. The most simple way you can see for yourself . test it all you want it never LIES . water . when we're building and we want something to be level , we use a LEVELER right. The water in the level is always right when laid on something that's Flat or LEVELED. NOW Try going out to the ocean or lake or fill up your bathtub or cup ect. It always lays flat no matter what you use to manipulate it . It will always flatten itself out . think about it before responding in a ignorant remark. Test it out for your self and then compare it to scripture on flat earth. "Its the glory of God to conceal a matter and the honor of King's to search it out"..... GODBLESS all of you and may the lord reveal the amount of TRUTH to you ,equal to as much you seek him for it. amen
I'm a true Christian, no need for inverted commas, but I have never really researched much about the earth being flat. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't ?

I don't see how that affects the gospel or the fact that our job on earth is to spread the gospel and plant seeds.

people are going to hell. I can't be bothered about what shape the earth is.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
The earth is spherical. That is a fact. Not a single argument stated in this or any other thread has disproved that fact.

If you really choose to believe the earth is not spherical, I question your sanity.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
The earth is spherical. That is a fact. Not a single argument stated in this or any other thread has disproved that fact.

If you really choose to believe the earth is not spherical, I question your sanity.
Isn't spherical earth only a theory? It seems a little overzealous to call it a fact.

Jul 9, 2020
Diego cannot possibly be in Brazil looking the opposite way to me and also see the crux to the south.
Neither can Dwayne in south Africa or Dean in NZ.

The south pole cannot be in multipole positions, sorry. That particular FE model is impossible.
Good point. I'd be very interested to read what @GaryA says about this.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Good point. I'd be very interested to read what @GaryA says about this.
Im still waiting on a response. I haven't pressed him and i received nothing...
Not sure if his thinking about it or if his thrown it away.
Bottom line is there is a south pole in one spot. Not many directions
We can confirm this with the southern cross... Always points us south

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI

Please drive me to the edges of the earth.

DeanM

May 4, 2021
So. If its flat what happens when you sail to the edge? Do you flip over and sail back on the bottom upside down? Or, does the flat earth just go on for infinity? Im not close to a bible scholar but I dont recall scripture saying its flat, or round for that matter.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
From south... Yes, within 30 degrees, depending on the orientation of crux (southern cross)
Please describe the path of the southern cross relative to the "center point" that all stars circle around - and, its orientation as it travels that parh.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Please describe the path of the southern cross relative to the "center point" that all stars circle around - and, its orientation as it travels that parh.
Cmon Garry there are heaps of explanations and pictures of that...
Some pics to help explain

The southern cross is made up of 5 stars and circles the south pole center point at 30 degrees (4 times the length of the crux)... The brightest and most recognizable set of stars to the center.

This is its orientation when it sits to the right of center.
30 degrees. Or 4 times its length

This is its orientation when it sits left of center...

The southern cross shows us where south is. It must be in one spot. Just like the north

Jun 22, 2020
Australia

Not all the diagrams are to scale

So then...
Can you acknowledge that we can accurately determine where the direction of south is?
And that it cannot be in multiple directions?

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Here i am at the bottom of Australia looking south

flat earth.jpg

And here is Diego in Chile looking about 150 degrees behind me at the south pole.
And Dwayne in South Africa looking about 150 degrees behind me at the south pole.

The southern cross cannot be in multiple positions

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Oh dear, this is a lie that simply won't go away. You can read a great deal into God's word. I've been a student for 50 years and, more recently, a teacher. There is no statement that the earth is flat. I've also traveled a great deal, courtesy of the Navy, as well as flying for work and leisure. It is obvious to anyone who has a modicum of common sense that the earth is more or less a globe.

If the earth is flat, it is easy to prove it. Unless it is of infinite size, there will be an edge. No one has reported finding such an edge, either by land, sea or air exploration. If the earth is flat, what stops water from simply gushing over the edge? 75% of the earth's surface is liquid in vast amounts. If the earth is flat, there will be insufficient gravity to keep the atmosphere from escaping into space. So life as we know it could never have existed.

Pilots know that the earth is a globe, as do shipping companies. If you look at a map, the shortest route appears to be a straight line. In reality, the shortest route is a curve. This has been measured empirically. It's not just made up. And of what value to anyone is the debate anyway? No one gets saved by believing the earth is flat.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
No one gets saved by believing the earth is flat.
Everything u said was valid but what this... Hehehe... :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: Who said that? Nobody made such a claim did they?

I know what your saying. Not every topic on here has to be about Holy things...
It was just a funny way to end your post i thought...

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
No one gets saved by believing the earth is flat.
No one gets saved by:

~ reading novels
~ studying physics
~ discussing politics
~ playing board games
~ going on ocean cruises
~ talking about the weather
~ attending town hall meetings
~ visiting amusement theme parks
~ getting deeply involved with sports

~ believing the earth is a spinning ball flying through space at great speeds

Why do we "bother" with any of these things?

Why does anyone consider it "a crime" to research, examine, and consider the true nature of the creation of God?

Why is Ball Earth so sacred - as though it must be believed-without-question?

Any time someone says "Don't question it." - it is in most cases a red flag. :eek:

Anyone who says that it is perfectly okay to discuss/study Ball Earth [physics] while it is not perfectly okay to discuss/study Flat Earth [physics] is a bona fide hypocrite in my book.

"Just sayin'..."

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
No one gets saved by:

~ reading novels
~ studying physics
~ discussing politics
~ playing board games
~ going on ocean cruises
~ talking about the weather
~ attending town hall meetings
~ visiting amusement theme parks
~ getting deeply involved with sports

~ believing the earth is a spinning ball flying through space at great speeds

Why do we "bother" with any of these things?

Why does anyone consider it "a crime" to research, examine, and consider the true nature of the creation of God?

Why is Ball Earth so sacred - as though it must be believed-without-question?

Any time someone says "Don't question it." - it is in most cases a red flag. :eek:

Anyone who says that it is perfectly okay to discuss/study Ball Earth [physics] while it is not perfectly okay to discuss/study Flat Earth [physics] is a bona fide hypocrite in my book.

"Just sayin'..."
Don't worry about him Gazza... Over here...
Me, Diego and Dwayne all see the southern cross to the south.
How?

flat earth.jpg

How can the southern cross be in front of me and behind me at the same time?
Impossible i say. There must be one fixed south pole, just like the north