To all of you non flat earthers.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
We can go in peace...but know you are being decieved
Those who argue with dogmatism are likely the ones deceived. That's why it is best to have normal discussion instead of "christians" cramming ideas down each other's throats. We all need to stop this nonsense, for it isn't what the True Children of God "do." Instead, we need to be finding common ground and not differences. Stop. We need to stop beating each other up over juvenile ideologies.

Jul 20, 2021
I used to be interested in this kind of non-sensical discussion . . . and then I discovered the doctrine of Circumcised Hearts. No doubt . . . this is what our God wants us to know and understand. It is the utter Core of the entire Bible.
I dont think you getting it..The Churches are Masonic temples. It use less trying to get the world to see it. A steeple is Egyptian obelisk..of course folks will tell me its not, but it darn well is..See those pretty pyramids in the churches...and all over the place...goes back to the baal/ball.. you dont want to take this topic up. So wish you well...

Jul 20, 2021
Those who argue with dogmatism are likely the ones deceived. That's why it is best to have normal discussion instead of "christians" cramming ideas down each other's throats. We all need to stop this nonsense, for it isn't what the True Children of God "do." Instead, we need to be finding common ground and not differences. Stop. We need to stop beating each other up over juvenile ideologies.
You dont get it. You are being decieved and dont care. Take care ...

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
I dont think you getting it..The Churches are Masonic temples. It use less trying to get the world to see it. A steeple is Egyptian obelisk..of course folks will tell me its not, but it darn well is..See those pretty pyramids in the churches...and all over the place...goes back to the baal/ball.. you dont want to take this topic up. So wish you well...
Memorize the below Seven Perfect Verses:

Colossians 2:9-15 KJV - "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it."

A person could literally study these verses for a year and still not reach their incredible depth. Stop wasting your time . . . learn the True Gospel of Christ, and start spreading the Good News.

Jul 20, 2021
I think you are ones decieved...What Jesus say.. What funny is the Christianity is the biggest religion in world...kinda contradicts what Jesus said that only a few will take the narrow road to eternal life

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Memorize the below three verses:

Ezekiel 36:25-27 KJV - "Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them."

The Colossians 2:9-15 verses are the fulfillment of these Holy Promises in Ezekiel 36 (and chapter 11). Again, spend an entire year learning the Heart of the Bible . . . and still, you will have much studying to do. Stop wasting time.

Jul 20, 2021
Memorize the below Seven Perfect Verses:

Colossians 2:9-15 KJV - "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it."

A person could literally study these verses for a year and still not reach their incredible depth. Stop wasting your time . . . learn the True Gospel of Christ, and start spreading the Good News.
I
Memorize the below three verses:

Ezekiel 36:25-27 KJV - "Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them."

The Colossians 2:9-15 verses are the fulfillment of these Holy Promises in Ezekiel 36 (and chapter 11). Again, spend an entire year learning the Heart of the Bible . . . and still, you will have much studying to do. Stop wasting time.
You know whats funny..every church thinks they have the ticket to heaven when devil has every Church divided everywhere . Come on man

Icedaisey

Jul 19, 2021
May I ask you "Christians" if you believe the bible to be the true word of God? Have you ever sat down alone and tried to even read scripture? Well if you answered both questions with a yes then you know the word of god to be true . which means flat earth is the truth. There are so many scriptures referring to flat earth. That CLEARLY states it's facts in the BIBLE. You can open scripture and find all these facts yourselves since you proclaim your a believer. Secondly , is it so far off of a thought to think that we were lied to and led to believe all of the FALSE truths from our ADVERSARY for the soul purpose to DECEIVE gods object of his love "human's". To steal the soul's and torment them in eternal damnation. Hmmm if you truly knew scripture you would wipe that grin off you face and get down on your knees in RIGHTEOUS fear of our Lord. For those of you who really are deceived about believing you can see the curvature of earth in a commercial aircraft please get back on that plane and investigate the fishbowl Windows. Remember what the Lord says , "deception is Grand , let NO man deceive you by any by any means . also were warned to " Be not ignorant of Satan's DEVICES" . & THE LORD says his people perish for lack of knowledge ". ... He's very clear that the knowledge of the world is useless and only the word of god can walk you through this deceptive mine field that Satan currently reigns. Here's what the Lord showed me about flat earth that I could see with my own eyes. The most simple way you can see for yourself . test it all you want it never LIES . water . when we're building and we want something to be level , we use a LEVELER right. The water in the level is always right when laid on something that's Flat or LEVELED. NOW Try going out to the ocean or lake or fill up your bathtub or cup ect. It always lays flat no matter what you use to manipulate it . It will always flatten itself out . think about it before responding in a ignorant remark. Test it out for your self and then compare it to scripture on flat earth. "Its the glory of God to conceal a matter and the honor of King's to search it out"..... GODBLESS all of you and may the lord reveal the amount of TRUTH to you ,equal to as much you seek him for it. amen
Presuming you're still here, if you're right about the earth being flat , why do you feel it necessary to make your point using sarcasm and condescension?

"The most simple way you can see for yourself . test it all you want it never LIES . water . when we're building and we want something to be level , we use a LEVELER right. The water in the level is always right when laid on something that's Flat or LEVELED. NOW Try going out to the ocean or lake or fill up your bathtub or cup ect. It always lays flat no matter what you use to manipulate it . It will always flatten itself out."

Yes. That observable fact us due to gravity.

The Eclipse is evidence in itself that the earth is not flat.

FE folk gather together in conventions from all points across the globe.

Think about that. ;)

Jul 20, 2021
Gee. Thanks. Since I am deceived, there is no point in further discussion.
Presuming you're still here, if you're right about the earth being flat , why do you feel it necessary to make your point using sarcasm and condescension?

"The most simple way you can see for yourself . test it all you want it never LIES . water . when we're building and we want something to be level , we use a LEVELER right. The water in the level is always right when laid on something that's Flat or LEVELED. NOW Try going out to the ocean or lake or fill up your bathtub or cup ect. It always lays flat no matter what you use to manipulate it . It will always flatten itself out."

Think about that. ;)
Gravity is man made
.lol Are you kidding? Their whole ball earth theorywould go up in smoke if they did not create that magic...ridiculous

Jul 20, 2021

Think about that. ;)
Ice wall...Antarctica treaty..they know its not spinning water ball

Jul 20, 2021

Think about that. ;)
You beleive what they have fed you. Indoctrination

Jul 20, 2021

Think about that. ;)
I dont think there was anything sarcastic in her presentation

Icedaisey

Jul 19, 2021
Did anyone catch the Netflix FE documentary, Beyond the Curve?
The team purportedly spent something like $20,000.00 to prove the earth is flat.
Instead they proved it's actually not.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Did anyone catch the Netflix FE documentary, Beyond the Curve?
The team purportedly spent something like $20,000.00 to prove the earth is flat.
Instead, they proved it's actually not.
I think it's called "Behind The Curve." Unfortunately, Youtube expects a rental or purchase payment to view the documentary.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Yes, and you went ape-crazy over what I wrote. Why would you do that? Are you the latest addition to the long list of people who like to goad others into an insane debate?
I know so many people who think that being right is more important than the attitude they carry