to attack or protect

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 7, 2014
6
0
0
I wonder, how many of you, are the ones who cast the first stone rather than reaching out and protecting the one who is hurled at ? Wasn't it Jesus who told us to love our enemies as much as our friends? And spare judgement? While in legal climate a judge cannot spare judgement however in day to day life we can choose to do the right thing and say "I accept you", "I forgive you" or even "I love you". Are those words honestly too hard because I believe that is what Jesus and God want us to say?
We live in a world where many places have become huge melting pots of culture, we will not agree with everyone and Muslims should live alongside Christians, Israel hopefully could learn to get along with Palestine.
I feel a deep wound when I see others judged or attacked because of what they believe. The true Christian is one who does not judge or attack, holds back a nasty word and opens arms to each fellow they meet.
It's just a thought.