To get a job

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

South_FLA

Jan 1, 2017
Love your profile pic.
Holding you in prayer. Which job do you really really want? May God give you the blessing that will do you the most good. Amen.
At the moment, the job I want to have is to be an independent contractor for this company called Leapforce. Reason is because they just contacted me hours ago and said they're interested in hiring me, so I'm just waiting for them to give me the green light to start working on some projects for them.

It's a great part-time job to help my family pay for bills and groceries while I study to become a web developer, which is my real goal in life. Thanks again for your (and everyone else's) prayer and concern, it means more to me than you know!! I'm feeling way too blessed right now :LOL:.

EDIT: Oh yeah and thanks for the compliment on my profile pic! When I first uploaded it, I honestly didn't think much of it. Since then, several people have told me that they like it a lot which is surprising.

Aug 16, 2018
That is such glorious news. Continuing to pray for you and your family.
Now, when you get that job you have to tell us here so one of us can open a CONGRATULATIONS! On your new job! Thread. :D

I can believe your pic has admirers. That is a gorgeous puma.

South_FLA

Jan 1, 2017
That is such glorious news. Continuing to pray for you and your family.
Now, when you get that job you have to tell us here so one of us can open a CONGRATULATIONS! On your new job! Thread. :D

I can believe your pic has admirers. That is a gorgeous puma.
That would be suuuper cool :LOL: !!!! but Lord knows I do not deserve my own thread haha all thanks and praise will go straight to Jesus!

South_FLA

Jan 1, 2017
UPDATE:

Nothing bad but nothing positive to say either :confused:. Still waiting to here back from this one company and this other company wants me to retake an exam that I already failed once before (Its part of their hiring process)... Hoping for the best.

Scotty

Feb 10, 2010
I will pray that God blesses you with employment. May all the glory be His!

South_FLA

Jan 1, 2017
Ok dudes so I officially have a job now. I already worked my first day. A big THANK YOU from me to you guys and of course Jesus too. Our prayers have been answered!! :cool: