Brother, The Key is to Look at Jesus who dies for you. remember that he forgave even the men who nailed him to the cross. we arent perfect by human nature, but He is perfect. Jesus is forgiving and truly wants our heart. I see that from what you have written here, that you are seeking after Gods Heart, and He is well pleased with you my friend. Press on toward the goal, forget what is behind even yesterday and press on toward tomorrow. I found that bieng alone felt a hurdle at first, but when i spent all of my alone time with Jesus words and in prayer, it set me free from my sorrow and now i look at that time as a blessing in my walk following the Lord. I just want to encourage you brother, keep your eyes on Jesus He is able when we are not !