B
BestFriend
Guest
Dear Love,
This is your disciple, servant and best friend.
I would like to write down my vision this time and [FONT=Trebuchet, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am writing based on your word.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Then the LORD answered me and said, "Record the vision And inscribe it on tablets, That the one who reads it may run." Habakkuk - 2:2
[/FONT]
I twist and paralyze every demonic and evil weapon that comes against my visions.
Lord, I am all about Loving you and being Loved by you.
There are many things that trouble my heart but because of you I am still alive and I ask you for much more grace that can sustain and take me closer and deeper to a relationship and intimacy with you. Thank you for making me well and alive. Thank you for blessing me. Thank you for everything you've done for me.
I am waiting for you to appear before me according to your promise. I always want to see you face to face. Give me the grace to never stop desiring to seek you face and take me to the height of seeing your face continuously and always. Not only do I ask you to appear to me, but also to give me your heart and help me to embrace your heart, your heart of love, your heart of humility, and your heart of meekness. Make me just like you. This is my vision that I see your face and live, that I may be like you in every step I take and in every part of my life, that I may reflect you and that people who see me see you in me.
It is my vision to move with your glory everywhere I go. It is my vision to see you doing miracles, signs and wonders. It is my vision to be a worshipper who worships you in spirit and truth. It is my vision to be Loved and Love you with all my heart, with all my mind, with all my strength and with all my soul.
This is my vision. O' Lord!
This is your disciple, servant and best friend.
I would like to write down my vision this time and [FONT=Trebuchet, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am writing based on your word.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Then the LORD answered me and said, "Record the vision And inscribe it on tablets, That the one who reads it may run." Habakkuk - 2:2
[/FONT]
I twist and paralyze every demonic and evil weapon that comes against my visions.
Lord, I am all about Loving you and being Loved by you.
There are many things that trouble my heart but because of you I am still alive and I ask you for much more grace that can sustain and take me closer and deeper to a relationship and intimacy with you. Thank you for making me well and alive. Thank you for blessing me. Thank you for everything you've done for me.
I am waiting for you to appear before me according to your promise. I always want to see you face to face. Give me the grace to never stop desiring to seek you face and take me to the height of seeing your face continuously and always. Not only do I ask you to appear to me, but also to give me your heart and help me to embrace your heart, your heart of love, your heart of humility, and your heart of meekness. Make me just like you. This is my vision that I see your face and live, that I may be like you in every step I take and in every part of my life, that I may reflect you and that people who see me see you in me.
It is my vision to move with your glory everywhere I go. It is my vision to see you doing miracles, signs and wonders. It is my vision to be a worshipper who worships you in spirit and truth. It is my vision to be Loved and Love you with all my heart, with all my mind, with all my strength and with all my soul.
This is my vision. O' Lord!