To Nintendo Switch owners

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
I've been noticing a trend in gaming as of late a lot of borderline and sometimes straight up offensive games have coming to the Nintendo. I have a feeling Sonys no sense making Sjw censorship is compelling Nintendo to do more questionable 3rd party games. A new game with a rather disturbing title is you star as Satans son and have fight of an eviler person or something. Its actually a satire of Doom as a comedic role reversal. So it's meant to be funny. So its probably not as bad as some other games on the switch right now content wise and its M for mature so parental locks can easily filter it out. There are a few more troubling games all from third parties within the past few years since us Nintendo dropped there no real world religions in games which is a good and bad thing as it means Christian game developers can enter the Nintendo market and a few have already. I however can recommend games if you need to know some decent ones let me know. Its getting worse in all forms of media as of late.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Satan's son has been done. In fact there have been multiple games, multiple movies and LOTS of books on the theme.

That's the problem. It has all been done before. They are not trying to get edgy or evil or subversive. They're just trying to find something, ANYTHING, they can do that has not already been done.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Satan's son has been done. In fact there have been multiple games, multiple movies and LOTS of books on the theme.

That's the problem. It has all been done before. They are not trying to get edgy or evil or subversive. They're just trying to find something, ANYTHING, they can do that has not already been done.
Yeah this not the game I have a huge problem with it's a parody (his name is Lou for goodness sake) it kinda just reminds me that there has been some troubling things as of late on every console. Just for those who still think games are for younger people and dont need to be checked out before playing. The Blasphemous was a far more jarring game in its imagery for me. It seems there pushing the envelope to see how much they can get away with before Nintendo says no.

Oct 7, 2019
At least there's still Breath of the Wild and Super Smash Bros Ultimate XD

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
At least there's still Breath of the Wild and Super Smash Bros Ultimate XD
Links awakening is great and it's doing well I hope the release the Oracle games soon

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
I'd love to see a remake of the Oracle games. I thoroughly enjoyed Ages, and still need to finish Seasons.
Ages puzzle wise is harder Seasons is harder enemy wise

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I remember playing Link's Awakening on the Game Boy. The ORIGINAL Game Boy. The big clunky thing with a pale green-ish screen that ran on six AA batteries and rendered the Song of the Wind Fish in chiptunes.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
I remember playing Link's Awakening on the Game Boy. The ORIGINAL Game Boy. The big clunky thing with a pale green-ish screen that ran on six AA batteries and rendered the Song of the Wind Fish in chiptunes.
Same lol I had no back to mine for many years so it was a giant sticky mess to hold because of tape lol

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Nah, not yet. I still have yet to beat Seasons normally.
Theres some difference when you connect the games. I'd say it's an enhanced version of the game where Farore plays a part