to overcome challenges

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, from November last year, till today, i and my family is going through, lot of challenges, in my entire life i have never had faced such challenges, and all the challenges together.

I feel like satan is trying to choke.

Please pray that we overcome challenges and strugglings and bless His Holy name, also we have life and life in abundant according to John 10:10.

God bless!

FlyingDove

Dec 27, 2017
Hello Levi,
Standing with you in prayer my friend. My God's grace be multiplied to you & yours.

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Levi, Some encouragement in the Lord for you! Lord Jesus, I lift up all the needs within Levi's family & home. Lord, I pray that You would put a hedge of protection around Levi & his family from all this oppression that is coming against them. Lord, Your word says that You are always with us! And You go before us and make the crooked places straight. Lord, You are our Mighty Warrior! and You are with Levi and his family to protect & shelter them from whatever the enemy is trying to do. I pray Lord, that You would continue to help Levi grow strong in Your word. May he keep his eyes upon You Lord at all times. I pray Lord, that You would also meet every need within Levi family & country. Lord, may Your truth surround Levi's heart & protect him from any lies from the enemy. Strengthen him in is spirit as he continues to spend time in your word daily. Cover his family Lord with your protection! as Your Love & Truth will guard all that You have given them.
Isaiah 40:Even the youths may faint and grow weary, and young men stumble and fall. 31But those who wait upon the LORD will renew their strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary; they will walk and not faint.

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Levi, Here is a beautiful song that I hope will minister to your heart! "Known" by Tauren Wells

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m sorry you and your family are going through such significant challenges, Levi. I’m praying that God will bring in deliverance in a powerful way and be glorified in your lives.

Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Psalm 86:7 In the day of my trouble I will call to you, for you will answer me.