TO SEE AS GOD SEES

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Joidevivre

Senior Member
Jul 15, 2014
3,838
272
83
I see a mountain, you see a miracle.
I see a wasteland , you see a garden.
I see a seed, you see a harvest.
I see the water, you see the wine.
I see the broken, you see your body.
I see my enemy, you see your footstool.
I see my sins, you see your blood.
I see my failures, you see redemption
I see a beggar, you see a son.
I see a problem, you see a provision.
I see a crisis, you see an opportunity.
I see the image, you see the heart.
I see opposition, you see someone to love.
I see the restless, you see their peace.
I see the doubting, you see their faith.
I see the weak, you see their strength.

I see the sick, you see their wholeness.

I WANT TO SEE THE WAY YOU SEE.