TO THE CATHOLIC MEMBERS - FINGER ROSARY

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MrStevish

Senior Member
May 5, 2017
159
1
0
To the Catholic members in Christian Chat. If you are not aware of a finger Rosary, I found this finger Rosary and ordered it online. I use this when ever I have time to pray the Rosary and the Stations of the Cross.