To where should we walk if we desire to find the Father?
First of all, to where Jesus was going? To the cross, in order to take on the punishment for our crimes (Isaiah 53.4-6).
Therefore, if we crave for coming to the Father, we need to walk in the valley of the shadow of the death in order to reach out the enemies of the Creator, so that we can banquet together in His presence (Psalms 23.4,5).
Although it looks to us that, what the enemies of the Creator did to us calls for some terrible nemesis, let’s look back on our lives and be grateful that we don’t need to charge, blame or sue anybody for their evilness against us because Jesus deliver us from this responsibility that only weight us down, beyond imparted us superior promises (Hebrews 11.40).
Have a weekend closer to Jesus and His love.
- “Let not your heart be troubled. You believe in God, believe also in Me. My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, so that where I am, you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know. Thomas said to Him, Lord, we do not know where You go, and how can we know the way? Jesus said to him, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no one comes to the Father but by Me. ” (John 14.1-6).
First of all, to where Jesus was going? To the cross, in order to take on the punishment for our crimes (Isaiah 53.4-6).
Therefore, if we crave for coming to the Father, we need to walk in the valley of the shadow of the death in order to reach out the enemies of the Creator, so that we can banquet together in His presence (Psalms 23.4,5).
- “Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not into the way of evil. For they do not sleep, except when they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away unless they cause some to fall. For they eat the bread of wickedness and drink the wine of violence.” (Proverbs 4.14,16,17).
Although it looks to us that, what the enemies of the Creator did to us calls for some terrible nemesis, let’s look back on our lives and be grateful that we don’t need to charge, blame or sue anybody for their evilness against us because Jesus deliver us from this responsibility that only weight us down, beyond imparted us superior promises (Hebrews 11.40).
Have a weekend closer to Jesus and His love.